Am I awake?

*Chase's P.O.V*

I was in my tube on the ground crying my heart out. I heard Britney went flatline. I wouldn't come out unless Britney gets up from that table. I know I never cry unless I fail so yea I never cry but Britney is not only my girlfriend but she's my heart. If she's dead, my heart is dead and fell down to the pit of my stomach. I've never felt so heartbroken to know the person I love is dead.

*Britney's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes and saw my dad crying and some dude trying to calm him down. I got up and when I did my dad's eyes lit up."Oh my god! Britney your back!" My dad hugging me tight. I looked around for chase and he was crying on the bottom of his tube. Poor thing. I went up and knocked on the door. He stood up and looked at me. He smiled the biggest smile I've never seen before. Before I could say anything he just instantly kissed me. He wouldn't let me go. We just kissed and kissed and kissed."Ew thats disgusting. I'm going to leave them have their little make out session." Some guy said."Yea I think that's best. I'm just glad my girl is back." Dad said following him up. 5 hours later in the night we were still kissing. I'm surprised we could hold our breath that long. We're bionic I guess that's what we can do."Guys?! Hello?! Are you done because we'd like to sleep without seeing you try to swallow each other, did you see any tongue because I swear I saw some tongue!" Bree said."I'm not sure. I think I saw it too." Adam said."Well enjoy your love festival." Bree said."Goodnight!" Adam said as they closed their door to their tubes. Chase pulled away."I just had a whole years worth of fun!" Chase said."I agree." I said."We better get to bed. It's getting late." I said."Okay. Goodnight Cupcake." Chase said."Night sweetie pie." I said kissing him on the cheek.

In the morning when I woke up Chase was up but Bree and Adam were still sleeping."Good Morning my sleepy little princess." Chase said twirling me around."Good morning my bionic teen prince." I said."I like the sound of that." Chase said kissing me. We heard Bree and Adam getting out of their tubes."Ew, did you guys get any sleep?!" Bree said."Yes we did." Chase said."Good because we need to go to school." Adam said."The more tired, the less concentrating." Bree said."True dat." I said.