Is it what I think it is?!

I was lying in bed. I wasn't feeling too well. Chase woke me up with a soft kiss. I smiled then I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up."Sweetie? Are you okay?" Chase asked holding my hair."First; I'm so sorry you had to see that and Second; What is today?" I asked."Saturday 16th of March." Chase said."Oh no." I said."What oh no? Throw up again? Forget something? Forgot to change and got blood though your pants?" Chase asked."First; How do you know that about that and Second; Close, My period is 10 days late! It's 37 days! I'm due on 27 days." I said."Is everything okay?" Tasha said coming into the bathroom."Not really, I have morning sickness and my period are 10 days la- Wait is it what I think it is?!" I asked."It is a possibility. Thats the signs I had when I was pregnant with Leo." Tasha said. I went wide-eyed and started to panic."I'm probably not helping." Tasha said backing out. I threw up all morning and I never felt more worse in my life. I went to look in the mirror when I was done. I was a huge mess. I was almost about to cry for absolutely no reason at all. Probably because of the pregnancy symptoms and my hormones. I dropped to the floor and cried. About a minute later Bree saw me on the floor."Brit? Are you okay?" She asked."No, I'm worried I'm pregnant with Chase's daughter and/or son." I said."Oh sweetie. Come here." Bree said opening her arms. I hugged her. Then Chase and Dad walked in."Honey, we're going to take you to a doctor because your very pale and we know these symptoms aren't normal." Dad said helping me up."Mr. Davenport, we have a feeling she might be pregnant." Bree said."What? Really?" Dad asked."I'm sorry dad. I really am." I said."No sweetie I'm proud of you, I just need to accept the fact my little girl is becoming an adult." He said."Dad, you know I'll always be a daddy's girl, I'll always be a billionaires little girl and that billionaire that I belong to is Donald Davenport." I said."Oh sweetie." Dad said hugging me tight."So your saying that you might be pregnant?" Dad said."Possibly, I don't know." I said."Shall we go find out? But let's help you get cleaned up first." Chase said. I just laughed a little.

I went to see a doctor but I still felt very sick. When the doctor called me out, I went in."So what did you want to see me about today?" The doctor said."I want to take a urinal pregnancy test." I said."Sure. Here's a jar. Go to the bathroom and come back with a urinal sample." The doctor said handing me a small jar. I went to the bathroom then came back."Here's this sample." I said handing back the jar."Good. Come back tomorrow for your results." She said."Thank you doctor." Dad said. We walked out and Bree, Chase and Adam were waiting for us. When we got home, I threw up again. Man, being sick hurts. I sat in the bathroom for a minute then Chase walked in."Babe, I don't think I'm ready for a child. I'm scared about what to think next." I said."All we can do right now is pray." Chase said kissing me.