New Kid

At school we saw a new kid At lunch. I'm guessing he's new because I've never seen him before. He walked up to me."Hello, I'm Isaac Lillie and you are?" He said."I'm Britney Saunders." I said shaking his hand. A normal vision! He's Fears, Feelings and Future. Cool! He's ending up with Danielle in the future! "I finally found you! Perry is chasing me and I don't know why so help!" Chase said out of breath."How can I help?" I asked.."Just think baby, think!" Chase said."Don't worry sweetie it'll be fine." I said."Hey, Saunders!!" Perry yelled as Chase hid behind me."Very smooth babe." I whispered."Have you seen that nerd your dating?" Perry said."I'm not dating a nerd, I'm dating Chase." I said smiling."Blah, Blah, Blah have you seen him?" Perry said."He went into the janitors closet." I said. Perry ran to the janitors closet."Oh Thank you baby. I thought she'd never leave." Chase said kissing me."Who's the new kid?" Chase asked looking at Isaac. He just smiled."Chase, this is Isaac Lillie. Isaac, this is my boyfriend Chase Davenport." I said."Nice to meet you." Isaac said shaking Chases hand."Just to let you know, your a very lucky man to have such a beautiful woman." Isaac said."I am, aren't I?" Chase said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and blushed."Dude, you coming to lunch or what?" Some guy said coming up to Isaac."Yeah, let's go." Isaac said."Nice meeting you!" I said."Nice meeting you too!" He said. Before we walked away we heard something."Davenport!!!!" Perry yelled walking into the lunch room. Everyone looked at us. There was only one way to save it, Chase grabbed me and instantly kissed me. I could tell perry had a disgusted look on her face. Once she left we pulled away."What did you do?" I asked."I have no idea. I guess we'll never know." Chase said.

Later in the day at school Isaac and his friends were trying to figure out where his next class is."Hey Isaac!" I said walking over to them."Hey Britney! What happened at lunch today?" Isaac asked."Honestly, I have no idea. I guess chase did something really bad even though he's really well-behaved.....Most of the time." I said."Haha. Can you tell us where Mr. Thiele's classroom is?" Isaac asked."Sure. Go down the hall take a right then the second door to your left." I said."Thanks. Oh this is Owen, Isaiah and Patrick." He said introducing me to his friends."Nice to meet you. I'm Britney." I said."A pretty name for a pretty lady." Owen said."Hey! I have a boyfriend you know!" I said laughing."Yeah, we knew ever since he gave that really deep kiss in front of everyone." Isaiah said."Yeah, he did that to save himself, not that I'm complaining." I said. The bell rang."Well I better get to class. See ya'll later." I said walking off.