I'm Bionic?!

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I put on my robe and went downstairs."Good morning dad." I said kissing my dad on the cheek. Then I suddenly felt strong arms slither around my waist."Where's my kiss?" Chase asked."Here." I said kissing him."PDA you guys!" Dad said."Sorry Mr. Davenport." Chase said smiling."What are you happy so bout?" I asked."Im just deeply in love with an amazing, beautiful and talented girl." Chase said."I thought you were dating me?!" I said."I am. I'm talking about you!" Chase said."Well you must not know about me that much cuz I'm not any of those things." I said."No, your exactly like those things." Chase said kissing me."Awwww thanks baby!" I said."Morning guys!" Eddy said in his cute little animated PJ's."Hey you! How did my little supercomputer sleep?" I said."Great! I'm sorry but I can't play with you today." Eddy said."Why's that?" I asked."He needs a software update. Once he's done he'll be good as new. With computers when needed a software update it's like a doctors appointment, if they aren't updated they 'get sick." Dad said."Aw I hope you get better sweetheart." I said."Thank you." Eddy said. He disappeared from the screen."Well, we better get ready for school." I said."Good idea." Chase said.

We were walking to our classes, I'm with Chase in almost every class I took. Math, Science, Meteorology, you name it! We walked past Trent and his idiots. They just wolf-whistled and winked at me."Hey! She's my girl got it?" Chase said getting defensive."Just calm down sweetie, I don't like him. I like you and you know it. Plus I don't want spike to come out. He's creepy." I said."Who cares. If she could choose she would choose me because I'm sure she wouldn't be into a ugly, defenseless geek like this guy here." Trent said holding out his hand. Trent was really getting on my nerves, suddenly out of nowhere I took his hand but I flipped him and slammed him into the locker."What is it with people slamming me into something?!" Trent said."You think that hurts? Wait till I get you where it really hurts! I'll let you go once you apologize to chase." I said."Not gonna happen." Trent said. Then I let him go but before he could run off I grabbed his leg and tripped him onto the cold hard floor."Okay! I'm sorry Chase!" He said. I let his leg go and he got up and ran off."What just happened?" I asked."You just beat up Trent." Chase said amazed."But I don't know how to- Wait." I said pulling chase to the side so no one could here us."Am I bionic?!" I whispered loudly."You couldn't be. Unless..." Chase said.

Later in the day when I came home I almost wanted to scream, not in the good way. I couldn't be bionic!"Dad!!!!" I yelled when I entered the lab. Bree, Adam and Leo just stared at me."What's wrong honey?" Dad asked."Give me a honest answer. Am I bionic?!!" I said breathing heavily."Whoa babe, don't freak out so much." Chase said walking over to me."How'd you find out?" Dad asked."Wait so it's true?!" I asked. Dad just nodded."I found out when I beat up Trent today and guess what! I don't even have the power to kick someone." I said."Ok look. I didn't want you to find out because I knew you wanted to be an ordinary girl but when you were little before you could talk. I put a chip in your neck but I never activated it. It never was. When you got mad at trent the chip must of activated itself and you went crazy." Dad said."What's my bionic abilities?" I asked."Who haven't you touched before?" Dad asked."Leo? Tasha? Lots of people?!" I said."Okay shake Leos hand." Dad said. I shook it then instantly got some vision of his feelings, fears, personatly and Leos future. I let go and took a step back."What happened?" Adam asked."I got a vision. Of Leo. His fears, feelings and his future." I said."Yep. It worked. Your bionic ability is to read though people. It works on anyone." Dad said."Here try Chase." Dad said. I kissed chase and got a vision. His fears, feelings, bionic ability and wait there's no future. Impossible! I pulled away and took a step back."Explain." Chase said."Your scared of failing, you never cry, you love me with all your heart but there's no future." I said."What?! No no no no no no no. Your supposed to see his future!" Dad said. I hugged Bree as a test. Same thing: Fears, feelings, bionic ability but still no future. Adam picked me up bridal style. Same thing: Fears, feelings, bionic ability but still no future. Adam put me down."Impossible!!" I said."What?!" Leo asked."None of you guys have a future." I said."You can scan them with your eye. Try it." Dad said. So I did."Come here." Dad said walking to the computer. He attached me to it. And it showed Chase's, Bree's and Adam's info."Your right...they don't." Dad said."Noooooo!!!!" Adam yelled running around."No! I haven't got a cellphone yet!!!!" Bree said freaking out."So does that mean we don't have a future together?" Chase said taking my hands."I'm afraid so baby." I said running my hand though his hair."Do you know how it happened?" Dad asked."No. But it's not going to happen till later in the year so we're safe for now. My head hurts now, I think I need some sleep." I said."Night sweetie." Chase said kissing my lips softly.

(A/N) I know this isn't a episode but I only used 'Commando App' and 'Leo's Jam' Because I couldnt think of anything else. Again this is my first love story so Bare with me please! I'm trying with all my blood, sweat and tears!