Your Jealous?

I was in science class with Isaac and his friends, Chase wasn't in this class. He took too many classes. During the whole class Isaac and I handed notes to each other, chatting because it was so boring. After I was having lunch with Isaac and his friends then Chase walked by. Chase grabbed me and kissed me."Well, hello to you too." I said."Sorry, I just missed you." Chase said."It was one class, that's not enough for you to miss me." I said."To me 1 second without you is enough." He said, squeezing my butt. Luckily no one noticed."Not in school, you devil!" I whispered smiling."Again, I missed you too much." He said."If you want we can finish this at home?" I whispered."Please." He said in a husky voice, about to kiss me again."Again baby, not in school." I said."Davenport! Whitaker! Come here for a sec!" Perry yelled. Oh no, not good."Actually, Whitaker is my saint name." I said."Whatever, I'm putting both of you in the lead for the school play. It's a replay of the titanic." Perry said."Were we the first ones you looked at?" Chase asked."No, I just thought to put a loving couple in the lead, so I chose you." Perry said."By the way, I saw you flirting with her in the lunch room. I thought you'd be good." Perry said walking away, giving us the script."I don't have any acting ability." Chase said."Don't worry baby, I'll teach you." I said.

At home we were reading our scripts. Everything in it was so amazing! Now I know why this was the best-loved movie and most known shipwreck ever."We did pretty good." I said."Yeah, I see now why this is so popular." Chase said."I'm gonna go down to the lab, wanna come?" Chase asked."Sure, why not." I said. We both went to the lab and it was totally empty."Alone, in the lab, I like it." Chase said. I just smiled. He kissed me and decided to deepen it. He picked me up and laid me down on the nearest table. He climbed on top. I finally I realized what we were doing. Before he went for my top I pulled away."I'm sorry Chase, I'm just not ready yet." I said getting off the table."Fair enough. Tell when you are." Chase said kissing me on the cheek."I will when the times right." I said.

I was texting Bree, she kept asking me questions because she heard something from the Lab earlier and she knew we were down there.

Nothing was there, it was just us~ B-girl

You sure? I definitely heard something and I'm pretty sure it wasn't you~ Bionic B-girl

I'm sure Bree! Its not like I was with Chase, doing something... 'Intense'. Haha that would be weird~ B-Girl

No way! What did you do?!~ Bionic B-girl

Fine! Chase and I almost got caught up in well 'love' if you get it~ B-girl

Aww you guys must really love each other!~ Bionic B-girl

You have no idea~ B-girl

Everyday at school when me and Isaac were hanging out, Chase grabbed and kissed me. I think I have a feeling about this."Chase, what is up?" I said."What do you mean?" He asked."Your jealous of Isaac!" I said."What? No!" He said. I gave him a glare."Ok fine! I'm worried about losing you to Isaac!" He said."We almost had sex in dads lab, I'm pretty sure we're together for a long time." I said kissing him.