1

ESTRELLA LAVIGNE (MASSACRE) 

"Why should I let you live?" I say, breaking deafening silence, he's softened his vocals since I last drowned him in gasoline. I watch my bloodied victim covered in his crimson, he's a pathetic whimpering mess, maybe he should get down on the ground and bark, it would suitably fit his irritating moans. I'm yet to see his flesh turned inside out and I'm surprised I haven't snapped and thrown the burning match in my hand at him.

I observe him, five missing fingers, his bones covered by the blood constantly spewing out of his hands. His knees are buckled as the bullet wound on both bones is worn as a trophy. His head displays multiple cuts and bruises from struggle and most caused by the one and only, yet they don't even attempt to outshine the spot where his left eye once used to settle, shame, they could have had a chance. Blood runs down his face, coating his skin to be forgotten once he's below, burning in the pits of hell. Oh how I wish to hear his tortured sounds for a few minutes more, but I guess I should be generous and save some of his sweet cries for the devil, we're partners after all. I've heard she's quite the seductress.

"You could have answered me Jeffery darling, so what I'm hearing is you should die, yes?" Wearing a sadistic smile as a prize meant to be stored in the world's most treasured museums, I flame another match. The flame burns, illuminating nothing but my features in the concreted housed room, seven levels below the scarred surface above.

"Listen amour, I wasted my precious time torturing you for you not to wish me goodbye? How heartbreaking, I thought we had something here Jeff" He begins to groan, softly, it's not like he has the strength to actually speak, but it's so fun listening to him try.

"I hope you know you won't see those little girls you murdered in hell, so don't expect to find company" A huff of breath escapes my expanding lungs before I voice my thoughts once more. "It was a living hell knowing you Jeffery, and I hope we don't reunite down below, but I have things to do, I'll make sure your wife gets the fifty million you stole from her, ta-ta darling"

I live in the ecstasy of his dying screams one last time as the fire swallows him alive. The room seems to lighten up this time, happy that a useless soul has left the earth and crawled back to the place it once came from. I hope the devil takes horrendous care of him, he deserves it all, he deserved the three-hour torture session I cleared my schedule for. It's not my fault he was only getting fifteen years in prison. Now, he'll live an entire eternity suffering in hell, that's a musical worth listening to.

Packing away my 'tools' I continue to listen to the cracks of the flame before me, probably enjoying the worthless life it's eating from, I hope its meal is delicious. My telephone begins to vibrate on the steel table while I was finishing placing the rest of my weapons in my duffle bag, whoever they are can wait until I've finished.

The call ends on its own but starts to vibrate for the second time, I guess it must be urgent then. I roll my eyes once they find the ID embedded in the pixels of my screen.

"Yes, Ferez?"

"Are you done yet? It's been three fucking hours and I need dinner" He's so useless, but I love him the same.

"Ferez Armando Lavigne, you interrupted my kill session because you were hungry?" Saying it out loud just increases my anger.

"Yes and no, you have that dinner with the wrinkly pervert in an hour, you should get back now" Shit, I guess I was having a little too much fun if I forgot something as big as that planned event.

"Okay, well I'm done so I'm leaving now, bye"

"Yeah bye whatever, just bring me f-" For fucks sake.