5

ADRIANO VENTURI (DIAVOLO)

She drives me insane, she pushes me over the edge, she tempts me, she breaks me, she makes me lose my control, she's the seductress I hate because I would gladly be seduced by her. I walk back into the club adjusting my slacks, attempting to hide the visible bulge she created with her sweet needy sounds.

If she thinks she was the only one being tortured, she's really fucking wrong. Being in her presence turns me on, but to hear her whimpering and moaning, all because I caused her to feel pleasure like she never has before, it's on another level I plan on raising.

The club hasn't died down, in fact, it seemed to have increased in the number of people dancing together. They're foolish, all of them, they don't know they're dancing on a cover-up, they don't know drugs are being imported and traded below them, they don't know deals that could possibly end their lives are taking place right now, below them in the underground level, they don't know they're dancing on a floor that once was coated with the blood of a dead man earlier on today, as I said, they're drunk, mindless fools.

My attempt to hide my erection is wasted when I go upstairs and find my incompetent family laughing their fucking asses off.

"Massacre again huh?" Emilio asks with a sly grin written on his face.

"Shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue out of your mouth" He shuts his face as my two sisters snicker beside us.

I continue watching the club when I notice a spot of wine red stride across the sea of sensual bodies. She looks pissed beyond measure, absolutely perfect. I know she feels my burning gaze when she sits in the seat she once used before she left foolishly to be fucked by the tip of my gun. The memory haunts me as it reviews itself in my mind, flashes of her nails gripping onto my arm leaving a trail of blood and open skin, flashes of her ass grinding onto my cock as I push my gun inside her earning the reward of hearing her whimper and moan before me.

I'm immediately hard again by just the memory, she wore that dress tonight, tempting and teasing me as I watched her. I would say, the dress covers and fits her perfectly, leaving just the right amount of imagination to stir in my dark mind. The dark red straps sliding off her tanned body, her nipples hard from the cold air as the temptress dress falls in a pool of blood beneath her feet adorned in the heel, red as the blood she spewed from my arm. Her perfect fucking ass visible to me.

Fuck. I bring the glass of alcohol to my lips as I watch her call over the bartender she talked with before she left. Adelyn, she's a bartender that used to work in my club, but when I found out that she was almost raped I moved her so that she worked in this one instead, she's been helpful to me so it's a debt repaid.

The siren rotates her head to face my own, her foxed eyes piercing my green ones. She stares at me with death warning me through her features suddenly warping into one of a cunning evil. Her lips turn upwards as her head tilts. What's she up to?

I continue to watch her when she does something that makes me want to kill people. Her left-hand wraps around Adelyn's head, pulling the woman towards her as their lips connect. Her mouth sucking on the bartender's bottom flesh. Her right-hand finds its way around Adelyn's neck pulling her closer as Adelyn rests her hands on Estrella's fucking tits. The fucking woman watches me with her seducing eyes the whole time.

I had enough with this woman. No one touches her lips unless it's me, no one touches her body unless it's me, and no one fucking pleasures her unless it's me.

Downing the rest of my drink, I leave my family and sprint down the stairs making her my only destination. Her eyes follow me then close, let her close them because when I'm done with her they'll either be wide open, rolling to the back of her head or can't even open for a while.

I grab her body, pulling her away from Adelyn, fighting the urge to kill her right here, right now. Her body spins around, crashing into mine as I stare daggers at her below me. Her only response is a growing smirk I want to fuck right off her.

Grabbing her ass in one hand, I pull her towards me, her tits perky and perfect for me pressed against my chest as her breaths fan my chin. This woman will be the end of me. Her hands are wrapped around my bicep, we don't say a word to each other, if I do, I'll do something I shouldn't want to, but guess the fuck what, she'll be panting breathlessly beneath me at the end of the night either way.

"Jealous?" Her wine red nails holding my skin beneath them trace the outline of my sharp jaw as she watches her own movement, then bounces back her eyes to mine.

"Jealous? No love, I'm fucking furious"

Her smile is anything but innocent, it's one of the devils, it's one of the darkness within her, it's one of every evil capable, it's one of her darkened souls, and I'll indulge gleefully in her.

"Good, I like you angry" My jaw clenches at her retort, she wants to use her mouth so often? Fine, I'll give her something to use them for. I snap, dragging her out of the club, passing people grinding on each other, passing through the lights flashing within the nightclub. I feel her nails dig into my wrist as she tries to force herself out of my grip.

The lights disappear once we're outside but the pounding vibration in the walls caused by the pulsing beats in the music played by the DJ is a reminder we're only a few feet away from everyone else.

My car pulls up before us as I loosen the tie from around my neck that would have another use very soon. The valet opened the door and I forcefully throw Estrella inside the car, my anger still very visible in my movements. She pushes one of her feet outside the car in an attempt to escape but she should know better than that.

I use my hand free of the tie that used to adorn my neck and pull both her hands towards me, wrapping them together, then throw them over the headrest, securing the remaining fabric of the tie to it.

"Putain de bâtard, laisse-moi partir!" She can shout all she wants, I'm not done with her for the night, I slam the door in her face, let's see how much anger she can show for the night, and let's see how much anger I can control.

Stepping into the vehicle, I avoid her feet she threw in my direction out of anger, nothing compared to what I'm feeling, and start the car. She teases me again and thinks she going to fucking get away with it? No, tonight I'll show her exactly what'll happen when she tempts me again, and I would highly suggest she takes it like a fucking warning too.

"Let me go, you asshole" I ignore her remark and drive off.

Her eyes are fire, her jaw is clenched, her tits are rising and falling with steady breaths, no longer panting from before, her thighs are visibly pressing together, lovely.

I speed to my penthouse not caring how many limits I break, I need to get there now.

"You son of a bitch where the fuck are you taking me!?"

"Shut the fuck up Estrella" Her anger soon becomes visible, Oh how I love it when she's feisty.

"You're telling me to shut the fuck up, you son of a fucking bitch, I will cut your throat with my bare fucking hands when I get out of here" Getting tired of her fright-less threats, I reach into the back of the car and pull out a mask I keep and stuff it into her mouth, her red lips clamping around the materials. She muffles in protest of my acts bringing a sadistic smile to my face knowing that I silenced her, finally.

When the car comes to a stop, I stride across to her side pulling her out of the car forcefully, hurting her arms successfully while pulling out the cloth from her mouth and unwrapping her arms from my tie.

"You fucking manic, I will scream, do you hear me, I will fucking scream"

"That's the plan for tonight isn't it sweetheart" Her eyes widen visibly as her thighs clash together beneath my gaze. When I walk into the elevator, all she does is try to get away, she kicks me, attempts to punch me multiple times, I've done this with her, what? A solid seven times? I think so, I've fought with her in an elevator seven times.

Caging her between my arms, she watches up at me with hatred and lust engraved as a secret message in her pupils.

"What are you going to do?" Bringing my head down, kissing her pulse once more, feeling it beat faster, I whisper to her.

"Fuck you senseless"