4

ESTRELLA LAVIGNE (MASSACRE)

"La piccola sporca Estrella, did you think I was foolish enough to brase you like this without some form of weapon?" My eyes scour for my knife, unease settling in my abdomen when I find it at least six feet away from us laying lethally on the dirtied cold floor.

"I'm flattered that you need a gun to restrain me" My words come ignored when he bends down and gently kisses my pulse, bringing back his green eyes into my view.

"Mia cara, This gun may be for restraining you, but that's not all it's for tonight, use your imagination and try to guess," he says, a sly smirk playing on his features. This is absurd.

"Let me go, now" My words are like venom, concentrated on him, yet he seems to ignore them which only causes me to rage.

"Oh come amo quel fuoco nei tuoi occhi tesoro, devo provocarti più del solito" : ""Oh how I love that fire in your eyes darling, I need to provoke you more than usual."

He's fucking unbelievable and I want nothing more than to smash his undeserved attractive face into the same damp fucking wall. I tried struggling out of his grasp, mindful of the gun in his hand resting on my stomach.

"You know struggling only turns me on right? But I suggest you stop either way seeing as I'm the one with the gun"

"You're not going to shoot me" That I was certain, why? He vocally explained.

"Of course not, where's the fun in that, when I kill you I'll torture you until you're begging for me to just end your life and put you out of your misery, if I were to shoot you now, I wouldn't have my fun, and even if I did then you would be rudely pulling me away from my opening, and we can't have that can we?"

I feel the gun press into my stomach, the force not strong enough to hurt me, but more of a reminder it's there. It begins leaving a trail of burning fear and excitement as it travels lower.

"There's another reason this gun is in my hands tonight amore, you see, you decided to tease me with this dress tonight, so I'm just returning the unwanted favor, tonight, I'll fuck you with my gun in this alleyway, the same gun I'll use to kill you in the future, but I won't let you come, I would watch as all the frustration in your eyes takes over then leave you wanting more, I'll walk back into that club like nothing ever happened"

My eyes widen as I feel the tip of the gun press against my dress, lower and lower. Breathing? It has abandoned me during this torturous moment.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my gun Estrella?" Every single time he has the urge to say my name, he says it like that, he says it as if it's such a sinful word, as if it's a secret no one should hear, as if it's another name of the devil herself.

The lingering heat of the gun travels lower until it's wedged between my legs, hidden under my dress. My clit throbs in agitation, yearning the contact, millimeters away from it. His hand tightens its hold on mine, squeezing my wrists painfully together, but the pain soon evaporates when I feel the gun press onto my wet sex.

"Fuck!" He flips us around, the movement was too fast for even me to fathom within such a minute time. His back is now facing the wall I was once forcefully held to, my back, pressing into his lean, inked body as his free hand wraps itself around my neck, pulling closer to him as if I wasn't already glued to his frame.

My inhale is sudden as I feel his cock, hard and throbbing, poking itself into my lower back. My confidence smiles, reviving itself within me.

"This position allows me to torture you twice as much, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it" I can't move, for all I know the gun currently pressing against my laced underwear is loaded, ready to be fired, and I can't risk that, it's my fucking vagina we're talking about here.