6

PS: This chapter is just smut, very long smut, maybe too long, 6400 words too long

My breath gets lodged in my throat at his words, blunt and inappropriate, yet still so tempting. He tied me up with his tie and secured me to his fucking car and I'm a sick person because I liked it, he grabbed my ass and it was a feeling I would give anything to experience again, he gagged me with a cloth muffling my curses at him and I enjoyed every second of it. I hate myself for liking it.

My pride won't let him touch me, if he does I'm done forth, he already finger fucked me, fucked me with his gun, and what now, a knife? The elevator opens and he tries to pull me out but I stay rooted to the ground, I'm not going anywhere.

"Let me go, now" He doesn't say anything, instead, he pulls me towards an onyx-colored door and pushes it open after hearing a beeping noise made from the insertion of a black and gold card.

"You son of a bit-" What did I do wrong? Why did I speak? Why did I even provoke him? And why am I kissing him back? His lips tangle with mine as my hands find his black hair, threading them through his pitched locks, pushing him down and onto me. Call it pent-up frustration over two years of knowing each other because I can't explain why I welcomed his tongue in my mouth after it brushed over my bottom lip.

His mouth tastes like liquor and I can't help but moan to the mix of his taste and the toxicity of the drink. His tongue licks and scrapes over every crevice in my mouth, tasting and teasing as he wraps his hand around my waist pulling me towards him, feeling his erection on my stomach.

His hands travel lower until they're grabbing a handful of my ass, kneading the flesh.

"Jump" Adriano whispers breathlessly. Why did I jump onto him? Why did I wrap my legs around his torso? Why did I kiss him back, teasing him further? Why am I enjoying his burning touch on my heated skin?

Both of his hands cup my ass as he carries us into another part of the apartment I can't make out and drops me onto a table or counter, my too needy for him to even realize what's beneath me, fucking amazing.

He pulls away, leaving me wanting more of his touch. I go to pull him back to me when I feel a cool metal on my thigh. Panic settles in my stomach when I see a knife resting dangerously close on my skin, waiting to pierce my heated flesh, I'm so fucking stupid. I really am.

"How about we answer some questions, and every time you answer wrong, I move the knife closer and closer to your skin, but if you answer correctly, I'll touch your pussy, understand amore?" My molars smash together at the thought of his threat yet my thighs press together for the hundredth time tonight just think about how he'll feel inside me.

I watch as he raises the weapon centimeters away from my legs, lowering his head into my neck, kissing my pulse.

"You don't want me to scar this perfect body, don't you darling?" I swallow an imaginary ball of saliva while shaking my head as his lips travel across my neck, marking me, sucking me, kissing me, licking me with his touch. I let out a moan of pleasure when he sucks harder on my sweet spot, nipping the skin with his teeth.

"First question, who gave you this scar?" he asks, touching a spot on my hip with the knife, covered by the red fabric.

"You" My whisper travels throughout the room turning into a moan when he sucks my skin and inserts his finger into my dripping wet cunt. The knife travels up my body, painfully slow to the other side of my stomach pressing down slightly, the fear of it cutting me rising.

"What about this one?" This fucking asshole, I love it.

"Yo- ah!" He adds another digit inside me, playing with my clit in the rhythm of his torturous thrusts in and out in a repeating motion.