2

ESTRELLA LAVIGNE (MASSACRE) 

My burning hatred for men similar to Antonio seems to show its claws for tonight's dinner. I'm hating the evening so far just by being in his presence, it's ruining my mood. How was the day going so gleefully eventful, and now it has turned to shit like this in the shot of a gun? It makes no logical sense at all, It seems he's just shit company.

"Thank you for accompanying me at dinner tonight Estrella darling" Estrella darling my ass, maybe I should rid you of your tongue, let's see how many times you can say my name again. Just imagine the color of his blood staining my jet black, silk-created, shortened dress I allow to compliment my body tonight. It brings a sly smile to my face which disguises itself as one of pleasure, created by his remark instead of his imaginary death I hope to make a reality by the end of this torturous dinner.

I eye his movements subtly, watching him during our conversation, not missing the small glances he takes directed towards my cleavage, fucking disgusting, I hope to gouge his eyes out soon.

"So, I heard you recently got in contact with the Venturi Family, I was hoping to talk to Violet seeing as we lost touch, do you happen to know where they'll be anytime soon?" My movements catch his eye as I hoped, I'll give just a glance at my tits, he'll get flustered and blurt out the information I need. I don't want to see Violet, though she seems like a pure soul, well, she looks like a pure soul, her soul is tainted red, for that I applaud her, I have nothing against her, but I do have an endless grudge against her older brother, the leader of the Venturi Mafia, Adriano Venturi, god I hate that fucker, and god do I want to end his miserable life.

To me, he's like that once lint you can't scrape off with the roller, he's like a woman's pain during her menstruation, he's like the feeling you get when you find the empty carton of milk in the fridge someone purposely left, to summarize it, he's a pain in my very attractive, very jaw-dropping, very eye-catching, very prized ass. I hate him, and I want him dead, and I always get what I want, even if it means taking it with force, those are the times my hunts are particularly eventful.

"I-I d-did hear that the family will be going to the opening of their new club this Friday"

"Is that so?" I tilt my head, giving him a view of my jeweled neck. "Now that I think about it, I really don't want to be anywhere near a certain brother of hers that evening when I visit her, do you, by chance, know where he'll be?" My arm stretches out to trace the outline of his protruding vein, I feel like throwing up at the moment.

Multiple people in organized crime are aware of the rivalry between Adriano and I. It's been happening for quite some time, and by 'quite some time' I mean two years. Two years of hating someone so much I want to fuck them, it's just the hatred getting to my head, I promise.

"Well, um, I've heard he'll be in the VIP section, I just don't know what booth he'll be in" God, how I love making them nervous, it's like a meal I didn't know I needed, it can also be very addicting.

"Listen, I need help with something, do you mind coming to the bathroom with me?" I watch as a sly smile creeps its way onto his wrinkled, aged face, if only he knew he was about to meet his end. Antonio rises from his chair as it groans from the relieved weight. I don't kill people just because I feel like it, well, I do, but they always have done something horrible that makes me feel a rush while killing them. I never kill innocent people, even if they piss me off.

The list begins to form in my darkened mind of all the horrid things he's done. Murder, rape, abuse plus he made me touch him for information, I say that's more than enough to enjoy watching the life drain from his eyes.

We begin to walk towards the washroom when I hear a voice that rocks my fucking world. Spinning around, I glare at the one who dared speak to me in public, Adriano fucking Venturi, and he has the audacity to wear his signature smirk, one that I hate with my heart, one that I also fantasize him wearing as he's above me, fucking the living daylight out of me, hypocritical, I know, I hate him even more because of it.