Oral.

[Photo Of Antonia Thomas aka Crystal Dymond>>>]

***

Date: October 5th

Location: Princeton's House

POV: Princeton

I let out a breath in satisfaction after zipping up my suitcase. I was going to see Bahja in Atlanta next week with Ray, who was going to see Zonnique. It was pretty exciting for me because I loved Atlanta and I got super turned up with Ray there. I packed early, just so I wouldn't have to deal with the last minute struggle of gathering everything; whatever I was missing in the long run would be found before I left.

As soon as I plopped onto my bed, my mom walked in. A smile grew on my face. "Hey mom!" I said.

"Hey Jake," She replied, leaning against the door frame. Her attention averted to my suitcase, which was laying on the floor. "You're packed already?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to do the whole last minute thing, you know?"

She nodded. "I understand. It feels like you just got here and you're leaving again, though."

I sighed in melancholy. The worst feeling in the world has to be seeing a mom missing her child. I knew my mom missed me a lot, since I rarely ever see her. Being apart of Mindless Behavior took a lot of my energy and normality away, since I have to maintain all seriousness and composure out in public. Even though I loved this life and wouldn't trade it for the world, deep down inside, I do miss it a bit.

I looked at my mother, who was focused on plucking at her loose, flowing black pants. Her lush, black hair cascaded her face, so I couldn't tell what her expression looked like. I sighed yet again, getting up from my bed. I stood in front of my mother, tilting her chin towards me. I smiled at her and she-with salty tears lining her eyelids-smiled back. I loved my mom so much; besides the boys and the rest of my family, she was all I really had.

"Mom, I love you so much. I missed you," I said, pulling her into a hug. As I rocked my mom side to side, I contemplated my next move. I really wanted to spend time with Bahja, but at the end of the day, my mom came first. "Mom? What if I just call Bahja and tell her to come here?"

She looked up at me. "To California? Sure. She's not sleeping here, though."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Of course, mom." My mother liked Bahja, but sometimes I feel as if she would rather see me with someone else. Bahja was a dope girlfriend and all, but in a perfect world, I saw myself with someone else. As of that moment, I didn't want to let Bahja go, despite the fact that I did do her wrong a few times.

"What about that other girl she talks to? The one that Ray dates? T.I.'s stepdaughter?"

"You mean Zonnique?" I clarified. "What about her?"

"Is she coming too?"

"Probably. To see Ray, maybe."

"I bet." Mom said condescendingly.

My mom disliked Zonnique with a passion. Since my mom and I were close, I was able to tell her about what happened between Zonnique and I. Like any mother would, she yelled and cursed me out; expected, indeed. Afterwards, she told me not to fall into Zonnique's trap and tell Bahja right away. Being the idiot I am, I failed to comply to any of her advice. Advice or not, I was stupid for falling for Zonnique's shit, anyway. That night, we were both vulnerable, and yet Zonnique took advantage of that.

"Fuck you, Prince!" Bahja had yelled, slamming the door of my hotel suite. We were arguing about one of the fans at our Virginia concert. The girl, Ashley, had said something slick to Bahja and flirted with me after the fact. The girl was cute, but I didn't flirt with her. Still, Bahja got mad.