Seated Scissors.

[Photo Of Teyana Taylor aka Shawna Cee>>>]

***

Date: September 18th

Location: The Galariam Hotel - 27th Floor - Suite 27E

POV: Zonnique

I grimaced as that hussy--oops, I mean Valentine, laughed with my clique of friends excluding Solatta. Who does this bitch think she is? She's not even all that cute...Okay, she is pretty, but I'm not feeling her; she is obviously a snake and she can't be trusted. Bahja's a dumbass for real; it was clear as day that Prince had a thing for Val, and she goes and befriends the skank. Stupid ass.

As they chatted away, I popped a bag of Orville Redenbacher popcorn in the microwave. The rest of the girls crowded around the telephone, ordering food from room service. I tapped my black nails on the surface of the granite counter, waiting for the sound of the kernels popping. As I did so, I hummed My Oh My by Tristan Prettyman. Engrossed in the sound of my humming and sound of the microwave, I didn't hear Ajene and Bahja calling me.

"Zonnique!" They both yelled.

I turned around, facing them. "Hmm?"

"Do you want anything from room service? We already ordered cupcakes, soda, and stuff." Ajene asked.

"No," I muttered. "I'm straight."

"Ooh! Ask for hot wings!" Solatta exclaimed.

"You don't need any more." I satirically replied, snickering.

She glared at me. "Bitch, evaporate before I kick your narrow ass again."

I shrugged. The microwave beeped, indicating that my popcorn was done. I took it out, opening the bag and poured it in a huge dish. As we remained silent in preparation of our movie night, Valentine's phone started ringing. She picked it up, checking the Caller ID.

"Oh shit." She blurted. She clicked a button, putting her phone to her ear. She put up her index finger and left the suite, gesturing that she'd be back in a minute. I waited until Bahja, Bre, Solatta, and Ajene started talking to ease my way out of the room. I began walking down the corridor, stopping inches away from the corner. There, I heard Valentine on the phone with someone who sounded as if they were her best friend. I pulled out my phone, going to the sound recorder. I began it, placing my phone discreetly in my bra. "Hey Shaw...The party was great...I got some shit to tell you and Shae. I think I hit the jackpot...Yes! I'm telling you...They have bread! I'm about to be onto something...I'm at Galariam Hotel. Pick me up in two hours? Aight...Aight...Bye."

I heard her 'End Call' notification, and I stepped around the corner. She jumped at the sight of me, which made me smirk.

"What the hell do you want?" Val snapped.

"You think you're smart, don't you?"

"What are you talking about, Zonnique?"

"Don't act so holy and innocent now, slut. I know how hoes like you do," I said. "Running around town whenever a celebrity comes to town to fuck them senselessly and wipe them out of their net worths. You little trick."

"Oh, I'm not Dirty Diana, sweetheart. I'm Bloody Valentine, and you're right. I'm going to tease and fuck my way to justice." She explained, flipping her curls backwards.

I shook my head, chuckling. "You're really much of a whore than I thought."

She licked the inner outline of her lips. "It takes one to know one, doesn't it, Zonnique?" She backed me up into the wall, placing a finger on my lips. "I know that you've been fucking with Prince. Otherwise, why are your nudes on his phone? Besides, unlike you, I'm single, so I can fuck anyone I want. Including you."