69

[Photo Of Denise Vasi aka Valentine >>>]

***

Date: September 13th 

Title Of Post: 69.

Legs spread. Pussy in the air.

His hand slid up my skirt, tugging on my underwear. I smirked lustfully as I slammed my lips onto his, pulling him down onto the floor. His tongue made connections with mine as we began to strip one another's clothes off. With no notice, he shot his fingers into me with all force. It felt painful, but it was so good - good enough for me to scream into his mouth and leave me soaking wet.

The sight made him smirk. It as if he knew his way with my body. I was no stranger when it came to sex, but I had a feeling he was going to turn me out to some new things. I looked down at his hardness and I couldn't control my hormones; I don't know how he did it, but Prince turned me into a nymphomaniac with only a pop of a pussy and a kiss.

I flipped him onto his back forcefully, staring him in his eyes. He still had that stupid smirk on his face, like this shit was the norm for him after every concert. As much as I wanted to slap the shit out of him, I wanted to fuck him at the same time. I see why bitches wanted him; long dick, erotic persuasion, and he had a way with his words.

"You can handle this, beautiful?" Prince asked, grabbing my breasts.

"I've had bodies before you," I said, sliding my body down towards his dick. I began to stroke it slowly, hearing him moan. "Trust me, Prince. You're not the only one who can play this game." I smiled innocently after addressing who was boss. I ain't catching no feelings after this fantasy fuck - fake it until I make it. If faking like a ho meant I get revenge, then so be it. Just like that, I swallowed damn near every inch of him. He grabbed onto my hair, pushing me deeper. I popped my mouth on his balls while stroking his stiffness. I felt turbulence going on in his dick as I gave him brain. This was my tester.

I stopped giving him head and smirked. He looked at me, confused. "What happened?!"

I stood up and started gathering my clothes. "You can't handle my brain, nor this pussy."

"What?!" He looked at me deranged. This was phase one to my tester - confusion. "I could tear you up and send you home inside out." Phase two - bragging.

"Prove it." I said, dropping my belongings and pressing my body onto his.

The look in his eyes screamed lust. He wanted me more than ever. I guess a tease is a turn-on for him. "No need to. Besides, I turned you out with only a pop, right?"

Damn; the nigga got me. Before I know it, I'm face down, ass up, being banged by him. On first stroke, the nigga found my spot, causing my whole body to go numb for a moment. I couldn't even scream; the euphoria from it all only gave into an echo of a whisper. When I opened my eyes, I saw him under me, preparing me for riding position.

"Get ready for the ride of your life." I managed to get out of my whisper....

He's an asshole, but his dick game is worth it. I was sprung off his dick for a minute, but it was no love included. Just because we did have sex didn't mean I was his boo or his bitch.

-V.Wolf.▽

***

Date: September 14th 

Location: Valentine's House 

POV: Valentine