Reverse Cowgirl

[Photo Of Bahja Rodriguez >>>]

***

Date: September 15th

Location: Hotel Parking Lot: Walter Millsap's Car

POV: Valentine

My body broke into a sweat as me and Princeton went at it again in his manager Walter's car. Sounds trashy, right? Good.

When we were done, I actually got a good look at him. All I could say was "Damn." He was cuter than in Chlöe's countless amount of pictures of him. He has these mesmerizing brown eyes, soft lips, a colgate smile, and a head full of curls. He is every girl's fantasy and every guy's competition. I gave him a smile.

"Princeton, isn't it kinda trashy to have sex in the backseat of a car?" I asked him.

He laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, but I'm supposed to be taking it to the car wash, anyway. Besides, other people besides us got it in here."

I raised an eyebrow and jumped up. "Ew! Who else?!"

"Star and Ray Ray, Roc and his girl, Solatta, and Prod and this girl named Crystal."

"So you've all had sex in here?" I asked, buttoning up my polkadot shirt.

"Not exactly," Princeton replied with a laugh. I guess he was recalling a memory of some sort. He picked his capris up from off the ground and put them on as he continued. "From what I was told, Star gave Ray head and they might've slept together, Roc and Solatta definitely slept together, and Crystal gave Prod head. We definitely got it in." He licked his lips before throwing his wife-beater over his head. I rolled my eyes and put my teal skinny jeans back on.

"So you mean to tell me that I'm the only one who you've slept with in Walter's car?"

"Well...yeah. You're special, I guess." He flashed me a smile that made my stomach do a slight flip. Don't get me wrong - Princeton's cute, but he is far from anything I'd ever want in a guy. I have standards; he's a strag. Besides, I'm only playing him. "You're real cool, Valentine. Even if we are just friends with benefits."

"Friends? Since when?"

"Since now. I wanna get to know you, my fuck buddy." Bingo. I knew giving up a little nookie will make the nigga open off of me.

"Well, we can talk while you drive this quick-fuck truck to the car wash." I replied, jumping into the passenger's side of the car. Princeton laughed and followed right behind me, landing in the driver's seat. He put the keys in the ignition and the car came to life. He began driving, and as he drove, I watched his phone light up and start ringing. Guess who? Bahja.

Princeton looked down at his phone, then to me. I shrugged. He picked up his phone and accepted Bahja's call. "Hey, babe!"

"Where are you?! You were supposed to be back an hour ago!" Bahja barked over the phone.

"Calm down. I'm still at the car wash." Prince said, speeding down the vacant block and making a right, putting us two blocks away from the car wash.

"You better not be lying to me, Jacob. I swear on everything. It's bad enough my friendship with 'Nique is severing because I want to believe you."

Princeton's whole demeanor changed. "You should just cut all fucking ties with the damn girl! She's jealous of you and I. You don't see Breaunna chatting all this bullshit! Zonnique is a God damn hater. Straight like that."

"What the fuck would Zonnique need to hate on us for? At least her boyfriend isn't the cheater." Bahja retorted.

"Cheater?" Princeton chuckled and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow and he returned my confusion with a smile. "You're right. Zonnique is. You have no idea, baby girl. Love you." He hung up and dropped his phone.