Acrobat.

[Photo Of Jacob Perez aka Princeton>>>]

***

Date: September 18th

Location: Mindless Behavior's End Of Tour Celebration - The Paradise

POV: Dustin

Spider and Rakim drove me to The Paradise club, and the outside was filled with paparazzi. It was packed as hell in the club; nearly half a thousand people there. Anybody who was anybody in the youth celebrity category was there; Jacob Latimore, Diggy, Ace Primo, Jaden Smith, Chris Landry, OMG Girlz--you name it. In the mix of these celebrities, I saw a few average faces, along with a few Team Mindless spectators.

The scene was the wave, but I wasn't really feeling the fact that I had to dress up in a bullshit blue button-down, a black blazer, black dress pants, and a pair of white and black Nikes. I hated this Hollywood shit, but I played along, since I came for the ladies and the drinks.

Ironically, 2 Reasons by Trey Songz blared from the speakers, hyping everyone up to dance. I nodded my head to the beat as Spider and Rakim luckily started dancing with Willow Smith and Jasmine V. From peripheral vision, I saw a girl and her friend pointing and staring at me. I watched as they came closer to me. When I looked up, I saw it was Abby and Ki'Loni, Jacob Latimore's back up dancers.

"Hey." I said, casually.

"Hey," Ki'Loni said with a smile. "Why are you sitting here all alone?"

I shrugged. "No reason. Just chillin'." I took a sip of my root beer, swallowing it slowly. I saw Abby looking down at her feet shyly. I raised an eyebrow and said, "What's wrong, Abby?"

Abby chuckled, flipping her hair backwards. "Nothing, just a little shy."

"Well, it's time to let me loosen you up." I declared.

"How?" Abby inquired.

"Dance with me." I insisted.

Before she could answer, I led her to the center of the dance floor. I started dancing, which made Abby laugh, then dance along with me. She had incredible moves, which I had found to be quite cool. The party was had gotten fun for me; no one had any worries and everyone wanted a good time. Abby was really cool to talk to, as well as Ki'Loni. They acted just like Kelendria, besides the bitchiness. As I spoke to Jacob Latimore, Abby, and Ki'Loni, I saw Spider and Rakim schmoozing with Ace Primo. I couldn't knock them; the hustle for music to them was twenty-four-seven.

As I talked, I saw a female command the attention of the guys in the room, including the boy with the afro from Mindless Behavior. Something about her aura was discernible. As she stepped in, I raised an eyebrow. Was that Valentine?

***

Date: September 18th

Location: Mindless Behavior's End Of Tour Celebration - The Paradise

POV: Valentine

May I say myself, I was the star of the party. I looked better than any of the celebrities and the OMG hoes; you couldn't even consider them celebrities because their irrelevant asses don't even have an album out, and they've been together for years. My slimming black dress contoured my curves, emphasizing on the Lobo booty gene of mine. My glimmering gold heels made me look appropriately tall. My hair was done into a folly of thick curls, courtesy of Shae.

As I made my way through the crowd dancing to Pop That by French Montana, I felt someone tap me. I turned around and saw Princeton. He was dressed in a black button-down, black blazer with a skull scarf, black fitted jeans, and a pair of red creepers. His hair was tousled as usual. I smiled instantly.