prom part 1

Angel pov

Angel pov

Me and the girls have been running around frantically since prom was right around the corner.

"Whats next?" I asked Heaven out of breath. "Umm we need to get our lashes and thats about it." She said and i nodded.

"We can ask Mya, she'll do it for cheap and have us looking bomb as hell." Sky chirped in.

"We don't even fuck with her." I shook my head. Sky had been riding mya's dick hard and it didn't make no sense.

    "Any other options?" Aaliyah asked. "Lia does lashes now, she decent." I shrugged and the girls nodded.

"All that extra shit when we can go to my friend." Sky shook her head mumbling. "Exactly what that is, your friend, not ours we don't know or like that girl." I rolled my eyes hopping in the jeep we rented out.

"We barely know you though." She laughed shaking her head. "I don't need you to know me." I said going on my phone as she did the same.

Aaliyah and Heaven stayed quiet, they gotten used to the tension between me and sky.

    The drive to Lia's was quiet, Heaven and Aaliyah tried making small talk but it was no use.

      "Hey friend." She chirped as i walked inside her shop. "Hey lia." I waved at her as the rest or the girls walked in.

     "How can i hook yall up today?" She asked. "We need our lashes done, since prom is around the corner." I said and she nodded.

      "Alrightt, individuals or strips?" She asked typing on her computer. We all replied individuals and she nodded.

     "yall know my baby first, come around back Angel." Lia joked as i grabbed my things to follow her.

    "Not her trying to steal my girlfriend." Heaven faked cry as we walked to that back.

     "Get cozy." She said as she grabbed her supplies and i laid back in her chair.

      "Whats been going on with you?" I asked her as i closed my eyes letting her get to work.

"same old same old." She hummed. As she finished my lashes we were mainly quiet talking every here and there.

    "you feeling them?" She asked showing me in a mirror.

     "Yea, I ain't believe Liyah when she said you could do lashes

"Yea, I ain't believe Liyah when she said you could do lashes." I Laughed getting up from her chair.

"You know i can do anything friend." She said sanitizing the seat.

"Wigs too? Cause i don't got nobody to do this shit for me." I shook my head still examining my lashes.

"Yes girl." She continued cleaning up. "Ima need that too please if you don't mind." I said and Lia rolled her eyes.

"You know its no problem, i got you." She smiled walking to the front to start on the other girls lashes.

After finishing everyone else Lashes Lia got to my lace and absolutely slayed it.
Some time later
"Y'all a little late." Our mom said as we walked through the door. "We sorry, getting ready for prom has been stressful." I said as we walked through the door.

"We told daddy." Aaliyah added on walking in behind me.

"Mhm." Our mom signed sipping on her wine.