One

"Get your lazy ass up!" My brother, Henry called. I hated the fact that I still have to live with him since I can't support myself financially. I can't even get myself a friggin job for crying out loud!

"Shut up, asshole!" I groaned, still half asleep. "It's 8 in the morning! It's not like I have anywhere to go! Let me sleep!!"

"Welllll~" Henry smiled like he was up to something.

Oh god... What did he do this time...

Henry waited for a second to grow the suspense. "So you know that restaurant me and my friend opened up recently?"

"You mean the one that failed to get any attention whatsoever?" I scoffed. I seriously don't have the time for this.

"It's like, gotten really popular recently!" Henry smiled. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe get an interview to work with me, maybe? We pay $11 an hour!!"

I jerked up, making myself slightly dizzy. I mean, what part time job starts off at $11 p/hr??? Not one I've ever worked at, that's for sure!

"Take me there," I instructed.

"Alrighty!! I won't be doing the interview, since then it would be rigged. My friend William will do it instead!"

I never met this William dude. I'm not bothered with Henry's life all that much. Ever since mom and dad died, I had to raise him myself as the older sibling. God was that hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at Freadbear's Family Diner, I was shocked at how much business was booming. Kids were coming in and out and in and out of the building with smiles plastered across their faces. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Pretty neat, huh," Henry smirked. He gave me that 'look at how much better I am than you' look. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Me and Henry went our separate ways. I saw a tall, lanky, muscular man wearing a purple collared shirt and black pants. He must be the guy that Henry was talking about.

I walked over to the man hesitantly. On his shirt, there was a gold name tag that said "WILLIAM" in capital letters.

"Excuse me..?" I tapped his shoulder. He jumped. "Are you the one conducting my interview?"

"Ah, yes! That's me!" The man tipped his hat. "Come right this way, miss."

God damn was he hot. He had a slightly scruffy beard and emerald green eyes. He might have been very hot, but there was something... off... about him....

"My name is William Afton," he said. "I'll be conducting your interview today. Please, have a seat here."

William pulled out the chair and sat down, beckoning me to have a seat. He smiled a toothy, sideways grin and looked me up and down, inspecting me.

"What's your name and age?" William asked expectantly.

"Um, y/n Emily," I stuttered. "I'm 23."

"Are you Henry's brother?" He asked. "You kind of look like him a little bit."

"Yeah," I chuckled nervously, wanting to get out of there.

"Well, y/n, why do you think you'd be a good asset to our company?"

"Well, I raised Henry since I was 11, so I like to think that I'm pretty good with kids."

William shrugged. "Sounds good enough to me." He said.

I gave him a slightly confused look. William must've noticed because he laughed a little bit.

"I'm very laid back," William chuckled. "Plus, if you're related to Henry, there's no reason not to let you work here. I'm sure we'll get along well!"

My face darkened quickly.

"I don't need friends," I said as I got up. "When will be my first day?"

"Tomorrow at 9am!" William said. "Don't be late!"

I quickly opened the front door and left, not bothering to go say hi to Henry beforehand.

Who needs friends? They're all incompetent and do nothing but bring bad luck. I'm just gonna get enough money to rent an apartment or something and move as soon as possible.