Three

I walk into work, dreading the fact that I have to wear one of those horrid spring lock suits. My heart was racing and adrenaline filled my body from the fear.

If I wanna get paid, I'm gonna have to do it. Plus, as long as I follow those instructions that Mr. Homeless gave me, i'll be okay... right?

There was a birthday party scheduled for 1 pm today. Henry and William were already preparing for it. There were big party hats on the tables with confetti spread around them. The plastic plates were bright purple and the cups were a dull red.

"Have you started on the cake, Henry?" William called from the parts and service room. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Just put it in the oven!!" Henry called back.

I sighed, trying to calm my nerves as I winded up the spring locks on the Fredbear animatronic. The feeling of cold metal on my back made me shiver.

The sounds of excited children came rushing into the building. I sighed yet again as I went out and tried my best to entertain the children. I hated every moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, finally. It was done. Now that I think about it, William never told me how to get out of this stupid thing. It shouldn't be that hard....

I took off the head of the costume, revealing a very sweaty mess that was me. Still holding onto the head, I try to climb out, realizing my hair was stuck on the springlocks.

My hair is stuck on the springlocks.

Shit.

I tried to untangle my hair slowly.

Shit.

I tried yanking my hair out.

Shit.

Click.

SHIT. THE SPRINGLOCKS!!

Panicking, I think of the best way to get out of this situation. I shouldn't get Henry because:

He doesn't use the springlocks. He's in charge of the kitchen stuff

He's my brother. He's never gonna let me live this down

There's only one other person here.

Shit.

Click.

"WILLIAM!!!" I shouted, hoping he could hear me. God dammit, this was the last thing I wanted to do.

Click.

William walks in, obviously confused.

"What?? I thought you didn't wanna be friends with me." Before he had a chance to smirk, the spring locks clicked again. One more click and I'm done.

Dead.

Gone.

6 feet under.

Williams' eyes widened with panic as he realized what was happening. He quickly grabs a pair of Scissors from off the shelf and cuts my hair and pulls me out.

"What the hell??" I yelled at him. "Why did you just cut my hair?? Now a huge chunk is missing!" I pointed to the short chunk of hair on my head that was half the length of the rest.

"If there was one more click, you would have been dead!" William snapped back, then smiled cunningly. He pulled me close and lifted my chin up to look at him eye to eye.

"If I were you, I'd be thankful."

I hesitated for a moment before pushing him away. I swear, if he does that one more time, I'm gonna murder him. Do I crave physical touch? Yes. Does that mean getting close to potentially dangerous people? Also yes.

William was still holding the Scissors in his left hand. I darted behind him and put him in a handcuffed position and took the Scissors, lining them up with his throat.

"Don't do that," I warned him.

"Do you really think this scares me darling?" William smirked and broke out almost instantly, which threw me off guard. No one has ever been able to break out of my grip before!

William noticed my shocked expression. "I can tell you were professionally trained from a young age. You're quite an unpredictable one, Y/N. You've gained my interest." He walked up closer to me and whispered in my ear. "You should test me, darling."

Pervert.

I shiver as William walks out of the parts and service room.

What. The fuck. Just happened.

AAAAA IM SORRY ITS KIND OF A RUSHED AND SHORT CHAPTER! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE!! >w<