Four

Today is my day off, thankfully. Sunday. I drove to a walk-in hair stylist and they got me in right away.

"Oh dear!" The stylist gasped, noticing a huge chunk was cut off. "What happened?"

"It's a long story," I sighed, chuckling. "I got my hair stuck on a piece of machinery and one of my co-workers chopped it off."

That just about sums it up, I think. The hairstylist chuckles. "What would you like me to do with your hair today? Want me to cut it to where the shortest piece is?"

"Actually," I pause, pulling up the photo of a cool hairstyle on the internet. "Can I get something similar to this please?"

(This is the hairstyle you chose)

The hairstylist gasped and smiled. "Totally! This would look so good on your face shape! If we dyed it a cool color like a maroon red it would look even better!"

I agreed and we started the process of cutting and dying my hair.

~~~~yall love these time skips don't you ;p~~~~

I looked in the mirror at the final product and gasped.

Holy shit I looked hot. Thanks for chopping a huge chunk of my hair out, William.

I thanked the hair stylist and paid at the front desk. I was so excited to go into work tomorrow to show how much better I am than that stinky, perverted, homeless looking guy.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Fredbear's with new confidence overflowing inside of me. I looked around and saw William in the back sweeping.

"Hey Will!" I smiled and tapped his shoulder. "Thanks for chopping off that piece of hair by the way!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" William replied, not noticing me.

Once he turned around, his eyes went wide for a split second before walking up closer to me. He smirked and pinned me against the wall aggressively, making a loud bang that could be heard all across the restaurant.

"Don't go thinking you're better than me now, baby," he lifted my chin with his hand. "You don't have any power over me."

"William!!" Henry called from the back as he hurried his way over. "What was that? Are you alright?"

William quickly moved over, pretending to pick something up.

"Yeah, something just fell, that's all," he chuckled.

"There's another birthday party scheduled today! Could you guys get the animatronics set and ready while I set everything up and start cooking?"

"Sure thing! Y/N?"

"Uh, sure," I said, still shocked about what happened.

We got the spring locks suits all set up pretty quickly. The smell of pizza arose around the building as Henry started cooking.

We got into spring locks suits and went out to greet the children. I entertained them, took pictures with them, played with them, and danced around with them.

Henry called out, saying, "Pizza's ready!"

The children wooed with excitement and sat down. I quickly got out of the springlocks without my hair getting caught in the metal this time.

I brought out the pizza from the kitchen and served everyone a slice. There was enough for all the children to get up to 2 slices each. I served the parents different kinds of wine while they let their kids romp around and have fun.