𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

"I have a boyfriend." Probably wasn't the best way to start dinner. She had been debating weather or not to mention this. Waging her life in her own hands she had decided that being straight forward would make Issac end up in the hospital then having him dead in the ground.

Silence.

She said her prayers and continue to eat her meal.

"What the fuck."

Anthony.

He's not much of a curser, only when necessary. Or when she's absolutely pissed. this was definitely both.

"No the fuck you don't." Tyler said gripping his fork so tight his knuckles turned white.

"Anna, you probably shouldn't joke like that." Jenny smiled, almost telling her to save herself before it's too late.

Anna cleared her throat, " I'm not joking. I have a boyfriend."

.
.
.
.
.

"Bring him over for dinner Saturday." Joshua stated simply while taking a sip of his coffee.

Everyone looked over at him, Tyler was still pissed and oliver tried calling him down. Noah was glaring at him.

"No! What she will do is break up with him and then she won't ever see him again." Anthony argued.

The two oldest both just stared at eachother, almost as if they were having a conversation through their mind.

After a few moments Anthony spoke again,  with a sigh he grumble, "Saturday evening, Anna will invite her boyfriend over for dinner."

Protest went around the table.

"End of discussion."

𓆉

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!" Anna screamed into her pillow. She was absolutely terrified now. She should have just kept her mouth shut, or even better just reject his proposal in general.

She was doomed.

The next day Anna had been on edge the whole day. She had 6th period was Isaac. Anna had decided that as soon as she walks in there she was going to tell him.

"Good evening class, before you start to sit down, please grab a number from the jar and sit where you are assigned." The teacher stated as the students started trickling in.

Double fucked.

Anna was placed in the back of the room, probably the worst part. Only now cause she will surely be distracted.

When the bell rang more students ran inside also grabbing a number. And Issac was part of that group, she caught his eye and he smiled at her.

She gave back a weak smile making him frown a bit. He looked down at his number glancing around the room.

He sat right in the row next to her.

they were close but not close enough. Once the lecture started Anna started writing down a note on a piece paper.

Her phone was taken away again.

𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
-𝑨

She slid the note over onto the floor, it caught his attention. He raised a brow at her but she pointed at the note.

He picked it up folding it open.

His eyes slightly widen. Looking back at her, she nodded. He picked up his pen writing vigorously, folding it back up and sliding it off the table as she did.

ᥕһᥡ? ᥕһᥲ𝗍 һᥲ⍴⍴ᥱძ? ᥲᥒძ ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝗍᥆ᥣძ 𝗍һᥱm?
- I

Anna looked back up to make sure the teacher did not catch on yet. She had her back turn as she was speaking.

𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.
- 𝘈

᥆һ sһі𝗍. 𝗍һᥲ𝗍s ᥆kᥲᥡ, ᥕᥱ'ᥣᥣ ᑲᥱ 𝖿іᥒᥱ.
- I

Anna shook her head. The door then swung open so violently it hit the hinges making then slightly  break.

Everyone jumped, the teacher immediately started yelling, "How dare you walk into my classroom slamming my door like that. Even so you're late!" She bellows at them.

Anna's eyes widen, it was that bully from that one classroom. She swallowed the lump in her throat feeling her blood run cold as she wipes the nervous sweat from her palms.

The boy, he stood tall glanced around the room. Their eyes met, his expression never changed. He took stride walking towards her. Before she even knew it, he has taken a seat next to her.

The two of them didn't say a word.

She knew that he recognized her, i mean. She did hit him pretty hard in the...

"Can you stop bouncing your leg, it's extremely distracting." The boy whispered lowly close to her ear.

"Stay away from me." She growled trying to hide the tremor in her voice.

He stares at her with a blank face. Anna took this opportunity to study him. He had deep brown eyes that could almost black. Dark hair that looked like he had fresh bedhair, but yet it seemed to work perfectly making it seemed purposely done.

He also had a deep scar on the side of his cheek. Her eyes narrowed to it making. He suddenly moved making Anna's eyes shoot towards his face once more. But all he did was face the front putting his head down.

He fell asleep.

The week went by uneventful, and before she knew it. Saturday morning had arrived. Panicking was all she had done.

She had tried to ask Joshua to change his mind about dinner. But he dismissed her idea completely.

Anna thought maybe a shower would help her calm down. Once she has showered she changed into something comfortable.

Slipping into some black leggings, a black top. Topping it off with a beige cardigan. She digs through her drawers for her lucky pair of fuzzy socks.

It had pink flamingos on it.

The door bells rings.

She glanced at the time making her heart drop to her stomach.

He's here.