1. Wrong

"You look pale, Lucy, You okay?" Levy asked Lucy with worry.

"Yeah I'm just a little dizzy is all. Don't worry, Levy." Lucy reassured giving Levy a signature Lucy smile. Though the pain Lucy was reserving was hard to bare she fought it so she wouldn't worry her friends at Fairy Tail. It felt like her life was being sucked from her slowly. Her blood felt like it was thinning. Mira placed some juice in front of Lucy with a warm smile along with a sweet giggle.

"There you go, Lucy!" She winked returning to her work. Lucy took a short sip of the juice slowly. The fruitiness sliding down her sore throat.

"Ah that hits the spot, doesn't it?" Lucy said while placing the glass back on the bar table. Levy smiled feeling better that her friend was doing well. Lucy stood up,
tucking the chair in.

"Thanks for the drink, Mira!" She called before waving to Levy, "See ya!"

"Bye bye!!" Levy shouted. Lucy headed for the door her smile disappearing, her act wasn't playing off well anymore. Lucy laid her hand on her chest, and inhaled as she exited. Once the door closed Lucy laid her back to it, exhaling wilding as tears burned her eyes. She coughed softly as she shook, hoping no one was around to see her like this. She looked around as she covered her mouth with her hand to stop the obnoxious coughing that was beginning to get worse.

"S-Stop it, Lucy..." She whimpered to herself, "Stop being so weak." She dropped her arms to her side, and straightened her posture. Holding back her coughs forcefully she walked home unsteadily.

-

Natsu ran into her on her way home, she smiled at him. Her face beaming. She was actually happy to see him.

"How are you Luce?!!" He gave her his signature childish grin.

"I'm great! How are you Natsu?!" She jumped with excitement.

"Tired!!! I wish you went with us to the council. It was boring as hell talking about paying them for the damages of our last mission, and being too destructive. And to top it off I had to ride in a train for most of the trip!" A tear streamed down his face as he stared at the sky with agony. Lucy chuckled pitching his cheeks.

"You are one tough cookie! Sorry I missed the lectures!" She apologized with a soft giggle.

"You'll be coming next time!" He said with a slur from her pinching his cheeks.

"I'm tired as well, I'm gonna head home now!" Lucy skipped away, "Bye bye Natsu!" She called happily. Though her pain was still there Natsu always seemed to heal her sorrow.

-

The next day Lucy was extremely weak. When she walked her feet slipped under themselves like they were rubber. She took a deep breath, and entered the guild with a wide smile. Lucy sat at the bar, and asked for some juice as always. Mira handed it to her. Lucy gulped it down slowly.

"You alright?" Mira questioned looking at Lucy. Her eyelids were red, and her lips were chapped. Not her usual healthy self would look.

"I didn't get much sleep last night! No big deal!" Lucy brushed it away hoping Mira would do the same. Lucy coughed a bit before she stood up. Levy popped up in front of her with a happy grin.

"Lucy!! Wanna go to the library today?" She questioned thirsty for fairy tales.

Lucy grunted as she held back her coughs, her eyes were spinning out of control. She tried thinking of the best excuse.

"I think you should go home, and rest." Mira said with a mothering look of worry.

"No I'm fine! I can go!" Lucy assured though she really didn't want to, she felt awful. The two were heading out when Natsu appeared loudly as always.

"Luce! Luce!" He chimed.

"Lusheeee!" Happy beamed swarming her. Lucy giggled trying to calm them. Levy had disappeared.

"Wanna go fishing with us?!" Natsu shouted with excitement with a toothy smile. Him, and Happy curiously close.

Lucy shook her head with a giggle, "I'm going to the library with Levy!! Sorry boys!!" Lucy hurried to the doors to find Levy, Jet, and Droy waiting for her. Lucy questioned them since usually Jet, and Droy never went to the library with them. Or ever. Lucy let out a cough before Levy had a guilty look on her face.

"Looks like we'll need a rain check on going to the library. I forgot I promised the boys I'd go on a job with them today." Levy held Lucys hands with apology.

"Don't sweat it!" Lucy smiled licking her dry lips. Thank god.'