10. Final

"In memory of Lucy Heartfilia. Now you may come and see her before we close the casket," The priest told, "Heaven please take good care of this darling Friend, Guild mate, Daughter, and Person." The whole guild watched as the priest left the caskets side. Each guild mate said a few words for their family member who'd past. Some told stories, and memories. Others couldn't do anything but gently touch her pale lifeless face, and crack up a goodbye. Tears flooded from all the attenders eyes. Natsu was last to see his love. She laid there stiffly but still looked so beautiful.

"I'm so sorry, Luce... It will be so hard to live without you... You're my best friend after all. Oh god this hurts so bad Luce! God... Oh god... I'll miss you so much! M-My Luce... R-Rest in peace..." He began to ball, he bit his lip as he stroked her face. "I-I love you, Luce... So much..." He gently laid a kiss on her forehead, and then the casket closed.

This place is bright, and beautiful. It's a very colorful place. Green fresh grass that doesn't curl when you step on it. The sky is filled with clouds that I can almost reach. They look like cotton candy... My parents are here. My mother, and fathers smiles lighten me every time I see them form onto their lips. Though they're not the only family I have... The aching in my stomach, and the sharp spot in my chest that wouldn't stop hurting has lifted its pain. All of the pain is gone. I don't have any pain here. My tears are dried, and my sickness has fled like my mother's did too. And so has my fathers suffering... I feel so high up compared to below. I beam when I watch. I fell warm to see. Their tears fill my sight, and their laughs fill my ears. My family lives down there. I can't help to feel anxious to see them next to me again. But I will be patient because it's fulfilling to watch them live.