9. Memories

Lucy held Natsu close as if she'd been holding onto her life. Natsu laid beside her comfortably. She looked up at him, his ears were deep red, and he stared at her dreamily.

"I think I'm going mad... I know you're my best friend but... I love you Luce..." Natsu whispered in her ear.

"I love you Natsu. I love you so so much... Always stay my bright Natsu..." She closed her eyes, and held onto his shirt even when she fell asleep.

-

"You know how much of a pervert you're being right now." Laughed Gray.

"Why are you sleeping with Lucy?" Wendy asked while Carla covered her innocent eyes.

"Natsu probably doesn't even realize how bad this is..." Gajeel rolled his eyes. Natsu blushed madly as Gray, Gajeel, Erza, and Wendy called him in act.

"Don't you dare tell the other guild mates about this." Natsu threatened. Gray took a picture quickly after he said that, and spirited out of the room along with Gajeel who also took a picture. Wendy squeaked holding Carla tightly with suprise. Natsu slowly got out of bed to not wake Lucy, and ran after them pushing Erza to the ground. Erza's eyebrow twitched and charged at the three. Lucy groaned as she woke.

"Good morning Lucy!" Wendy greeted cheerfully. Lucy sat up dizzily, but when her eyes straightened she realized that the pain vanished.

"Can you help me out?" Lucy asked, and Wendy nodded with a happy grin.

"You sure you're alright now?!" She asked before she gave Lucy a hand.

"I'm well now. Thank you very much for caring for me Wendy!" She thanked with a warm smile that made Wendy extremely relived.

-

"I'm going to murder you if you leak those!" Natsu screams. Gajeel, and Gray were both surprised Natsu even used the word leak which gave him the chance to snatch there cameras. The two groaned with disappointment. Then the three got knocked hard in the head by Erza who began to lecture them. After that everyone was back at their old fighting again. Lucy came down stairs carefully with the help of Wendy, and Carla. Porlyusica looked at Lucy irritatedly, and told her to go back upstairs.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine now, Miss Porlyusica, thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it!" Lucy chimes. Natsu immediately blushed when he heard Lucys voice. He turned and rubbed the back of his neck as he came up to her. Though she had a messy bed head, and tired eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.

"Better?" He tried to causally ask. And Lucy nodded with a smile a blush rising on her own face too. They both have recognized their feelings. Everyone who hadn't known stood confused at the awkward atmosphere.

"Oh it's cause Natsu slept with Lucy." Gajeel began with a chuckle.

"Lucy is that true!" Levy squealed, and Lucy shook her head.

"No No not literally! Levy settle d-down!" Lucys face turned completely red as everyone began to squirm with the new drama.

"So you're dating?!!!" Juvia, and Lisanna clapped while Erza cheered.

"Um-Um-Y-Yes..." Lucy smiled at her feet, she couldn't help it. Natsu laughed with a nod feeling extreme butterflies in her stomach. Suddenly she began to cough again. Tears burned her eyes as she held her chest harshly. Her eyes blurred as she tripped over herself slightly.

"Lucy?" Gray looked at Lucy with fear. Lucy breathed heavily searching for oxygen.

"Get her back in the infirmary!" Macarov instructed, but it was to late. Lucy reached for Natsu, but the pain began to eat her alive.

"NATSU!" She cried, and fell into his arms flimsily.

"LUCEEE!"

Macarov repeated with a deadly scream, "GET HER TO THE INFIRMARY!"