Devil's due

I did not sleep at all just to write this plsease if you want to donate you can i have a link🙂

👇

ttps://paypal.me/sayatasogare

I own nothing but the story.

[Albion speaking]

'Thinking'

[Albion speaking aloud]

(Familiar Forest)

Stood in an ominous forest, Issei, Tatsuya and a large, blue western dragon are stood at the front of a dark cave. While Issei stood confused, Tatsuya and the dragon seem to be wearing nostalgic smiles.

"It's been a long time since you were last here Tatsuya"

"Indeed it has Tiamat"

The dragon then glows brightly, her form shrinking and taking the shape of a human. As the light dies down, in the place of the once large dragon, stood a buxom woman, who looked to be in her mid 20's with a large bust and midnight blue hair, reaching her knees. The only thing she was wearing was a blue one-piece dress, which did a good job of accentuating her curves. Her eyes noticed the tall figure stood next to Tatsuya and noticed the amount of power he possessed, while it was nowhere near her level, it was still very potent for someone so young.

"And who is this cutie?" she said with a lascivious smile as she leered at Issei, who noticed this and blushed. Tatsuya smirked at his sons reaction

"This is my son Issei." her eyes widened

"If this is your son... then I think I know why you are here" Tatsuya nodded and Tiamat beckoned for the duo to follow her into the cave, and led them to what seemed to be a dead end. "It's in here" she put her hand on an indented rock to the left of the wall and pushed down.

The wall opened, revealing a large pond. A single ray of moonlight beaming down on the intricate blade, the shiny surface refracting the light onto the rest of the pond. Issei could feel the blade speak to him, calling for him to wield it. Heeding to the voice, Issei stepped forwards and reached out for the handle. As he got closer, he was able to get a better look at the sword; a silver hilt covered with red spots, a large, blue blade with a silver trim, and some strange golden symbols on both sides of the blade. (AN: FFX Caladbolg... I suck at originality :p)

Issei stepped up to the side of the pond and reached out towards the sword. After grabbing the hilt his eyes widened in shock at the weight of the sword, or lack thereof. Even though it was a large blade jutting out of the small hilt, it felt like it had no weight. "Issei, this is Caladbolg, it was a gift to our ancestors from the Greek god of forges, Hephaestus. Created from the fang and scales of Albion" Tatsuya explained

"It looks really heavy, but it's so light" Issei said confused as he gave the sword a few test swings. Tiamat decided to clarify

"That's because only Albion's kin can wield the sword. If anyone else were to try and hold it, the weight would be too much for them to handle, no matter who they are. Now all you need to do is synchronise your energy with Caladbolg, then you will be able to summon it whenever you want without having to carry it around."

Issei did as Tiamat said and focussed his energy onto the blade, unintentionally summoning [Divine Dividing] much to the surprise of Tiamat. [It's done... it feels like I have a part of my body back] Albion said aloud. Tiamat's reaction was exactly the same as Tannin's; surprised that Albion's descendant wielded Albion. After breaking out her musings, she turned to Tatsuya.

"I can only assume you came here for more than just the sword, seeing as you could've retrieved it at any time in the past" Tatsuya smirked at her question