Riser Phoenix has Arrived!

Luci here! For the other chapter so yeah be happy i released to chapters this day so yeah~ Let's begin.

.

I own nothing but the story.

[Albion speaking]

'Thinking'

[Albion speaking aloud]

(Occult Research Club)

"Fuu, it's been a while since I came to the human world." the man who said it searched for Rias, when he saw her, he spoke again "My lovely Rias. I came to see you." Issei narrowed his eyes when he saw the man 'I'd recognize that tacky suit and smug look anywhere... that's Riser Phenex for sure.'

Riser walks towards Rias while he speaks "Now then, Rias. Let's go and take a look at the ceremony hall. The date of the ceremony is decided so we need to check it before then." when he reaches her, Riser grabs her arm.

"Let go of me, Riser!" Rias shouted with a serious voice while shaking his hand off. Riser didn't seem to care, as he just stood there with a smirk. That smirk quickly faded into a look of slight fear when he felt an intense amount of killing intent directed at him. Riser quickly let go of Rias' arm and sighed in relief when he felt the pressure wear off, he turned to find the source of the killing intent and saw Issei glaring at him over the book he was reading.

"What the hell is a Human doing here?" he asked, pointing at Issei, who just raised an eyebrow in response before shaking his head and continuing to read his book. Riser bristled and was about to attack Issei for ignoring him, but decided against it when he saw Grayfia shaking her head.

"Wh-Who is he?" Asia asked Kiba nervously. Riser heard this and seemed surprised by the question

"...Oh? Rias, you haven't mentioned me to your servants? I mean, are there guys who don't know me? A reincarnated Devil? Even so"

"I didn't tell them because there was no need."

"Oh my, harsh like always. Hahahaha..." Riser started laughing when he said it

"Argento Asia-sama" the ex-nun looked at Grayfia when her name was called "This person is Riser Phenex-sama. He's a pure-blood High-class Devil, and the third son of the House of Phenex." Asia nodded "He is also the Husband of the next heiress of the House of Gremory." Issei's eyes widened 'So that's why she was acting weird'

"The tea made by Rias' [Queen] is superb"

"Thank you very much" she replied, her voice laced with sarcasm. Riser was sitting next to Riason the sofa, he had one arm around her shoulders while his other was caressing her leg, eventhough she was attempting to shake him off. Behind the opposite sofa, stood Rias' peerage, both Kiba and Akeno were wearing forced smiles, Koneko looked as emotionless as ever, and Asia looked nervous as usual. Issei was still reading his book in the corner, happily ignoring everyone else in the room, but still listening for anything important.

"Stop it already" Issei looked up when he heard Rias shout out angrily "Riser! I told you before, I will not marry you!"

"Yeah, I heard that before. But Rias, that won't do, you know? I think the situation of your household is quite serious."

"That's none of your concern! If I'm the next heiress for the House of Gremory, then I will choose who will become my husband! Otou-sama, Onii-sama, and everyone in the clan are rushing it! Also it was a promise that I will be free until I graduate from university of the human world!"

"That's right. You will basically be free. You can go to college and you can do whatever you like with your servants. But your Otou-sama and Sirzechs-sama are worried. They are afraid that your household will become extinct. We lost a great number of pure-blood Devils in the last war. Even if the war has ended, our rivalry with the Fallen Angels and God hasn't ended yet. It's not rare for the successors of pure-blood Devil to get killed in the worthless battle against them, which leads to the household becoming extinct. So for a pure-blood Devil that are also happens to be a High-class Devil, getting together would be the obvious solution for the forces of Devils. A pure-blood High-class Devil. Even you know that these children will be important from now on, right?" Rias and Riser start to argue, but she becomes quiet when the future of the Devils was mentioned