The Game Begins!

Chapter 13 is here! I don't Have a message to you guys, so Yeah Enjoy!

I own nothing but the story.

[Albion speaking]

'Thinking'

[Albion speaking aloud]

(Occult Research Club)

The Devils of the ORC were sitting in their clubroom, awaiting the start of the [Rating Game]. With the exception of Asia, who was wearing her nun outfit without the rosario or the veil, everyone was wearing the Kuoh Academy uniform, of their respective genders, although Kiba was wearing a pair of gauntlets and Koneko had a pair of MMA gloves with paw prints on the back.

The group were all preparing for the fight in different ways; Kiba was leaning against the wall, sharpening his swords, Koneko was relaxing in the corner while reading a book, Rias and Akeno were sitting calmly at Rias' desk drinking tea, Asia was also drinking tea, but her posture was a lot more frantic compared to the others.

A bright flash drew their attention to the doorway, signifying the arrival of Grayfia, much to their surprise however, Issei was accompanying her. Rias snapped out of her stupor and walked towards Issei "Ise-kun, are you here to watch the [Rating Game]?" Issei looked to Grayfia, who just nodded to him.

"Not exactly, Rias-san. I'm here to make you a deal of sorts." he replied

"What kind of deal?" she asked curiously, prompting Issei to explain

{Flashback}

Issei was standing in a fancy room, with four large thrones at the back. Sitting in the thrones, were the four Maou; Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan, Falbium Asmodeus, and Ajuka Beelzebub.

"So Sirzechs, what have you called this 'Emergency Meeting', and who is this boy?" Ajuka asked impatiently

"This is Issei Hyoudou, the current Hakiryuukou." the other Maous looked interested when they heard this "He has told me that he would have no qualms about joining the devils side. In fact, he's friends with my Ria-tan." Issei snickered when he heard Sirzechs call his sister by her pet name

"That's good, but why the meeting?" Serafall asked, but instead of answering, Sirzechs prompted Issei to explain

"You see, Serafall-sama, I-" Issei was cut off by Serafall before he could explain

"Just call me Levi-tan" she said excitedly, causing Issei to sweatdrop

"I-I couldn't, it wouldn't be proper of me to refer to you so informally Serafall-sama" he was promptly whacked on the head by some kind of magic wand "Serafall-sama, what wa-" *WHACK*

"I told you to call me Levi-tan"

"S-Serafall-san?" he said nervously, bracing himself for the incoming strike "Sera-san?" another whack "What about Sera-tan?" the Leviathan Maou pondered for a moment before eventually nodding

"I'll allow it." Issei breathed a sigh of relief

"Getting back on track... I want to join Rias-san's peerage, but I don't want to become someone's servant" they all listened intently "I was wondering if you could make an exception for me, so I could become a Devil under her without the servant title." Sirzechs had already made his mind up, but the other Maou were quietly discussing what to do... At least Serafall and Ajuka were, Falbium was just lazily nodding every now and again. After a few minutes of hushed speaking, Ajuka was the first to speak up.