Introduces

Delvaros is an random name that i make :)

Believe me, try asking all the people in this world "who is the 'Delvaros' and they will definitely show their faces:
-afraid
-worried
-surprised
-and the person you ask will tell you not to be careless with the word 'Delvaros'
-one more person that will try to divert the conversation

That's it, don't mess with 'Delvaros' even if it's just with words.

Come on, let me introduces you who is 'Delvaros'

Delvaros is the name of a world-famous mafia group.
This mafia is allowed to exist for some reason, no one dares to oppose this one mafia group.

Amazingly, the entire mafia in this group is not interested in beautiful women out there because according to him there is a sweet and beautiful figure more than any woman who is more important than sexy women out there.

Don't be careless with the words 'Delvaros' because if someone reports to the group, you're All DONE.

This Delvaros is a mafia group known for its cruelty and atrocities, but this mafia group is well known as well.

Although the members of the Delvaros are quite a number of beautiful men, that doesn't mean this group is weak.

Come on, let me introduces Delvaros members.

First we start from Zayn Malik.
Zayn is the most reliable member of the Delvaros in any weapon, but he has a favorite weapon, of course it's a favorite, that weapon is a gift from Liam Payne.

Second Liam Payne, Liam Payne is a member of the Delvaros who is the most skilled in hacked some information, and everyone knows that Liam is Zayn's husband.

Third is Lottie Tomlinson.
Lottie Tomlinson is a member of the Delvaros who is the most reliable in planning, Lottie is also good at finding information, Lottie is also the gang leader's little sister.

Fourth Niall Horan.
Niall Horan is a member of the Delvaros who is the smartest in finding information but his number one skills is executing people, Niall is funny, sweet bit sometimes he can be scary af.

Fifth is Harry Styles.
Harry Styles is a reliable member looking for information too, his sweet face are also the target of many people, Harry likes to be used as a diversion for opponents, Harry is Louis's favorite, you'll die if you dare touch Harry even just a little bit.

The last one is Louis Tomlinson.
Louis himself is the head of the mafia, Louis is good at EVERYTHING, Louis is a person who will kill you if you speak without his permission and Louis is someone who is obsessed with Harry so damn much, touch Harry? die.

Ah, enough of the introduction.

Do you know Delvaros? If you don't know Delvaros deeper, be grateful, because i'm sure you don't want to know the dark side of Delvaros.

**

This is just info so I don't get the wrong booth and even protest to the cave hehe.

1. I just want to say that this is Larry's area, not Holivia, not Elounor, not Hendall or anything. This is a pretty hot ig photo/gif so don't blame me all for Larry xixi's editing.

2. Louis top and bottom Harry as usual okay if you don't like it or Harry Top team please think twice before reading this book, I'm top louis team.

3. Harry is feminine and little bit psycho, sometimes he will often wear women's clothes, such as skirts.

3. And in some parts of this book there must be some adult scenes, so skip it if you are underage or uncomfortable, okay.

4. And in this book use standard language which is okay.

5. It's a mafia story, so there's will be a blood, killed, uh and BDSM...

Warning:
fem harry
Bottom! Harry
top! Louis
top Louis
Babykink
smut
Nsfw
Mafia story

I made Larry's story before but it's in Indonesian coz I'm from Indonesia :)

This ff is written in english.

By the way

I'm not gonna forget to say

LARRY ARE REAL BITCHES.