6. Harry's Sick

A little bit of smut

"Daddy~" Harry said whining.

"Stop that, it won't affect" said Louis then immediately sucked Harry's nipple.

"Agh fuck!" Harry misguided while squeezing the bed sheet with his eyes tightly closed.

"L-louis...shit!"

Louis just wanted to get straight to the point, so Louis lifted Harry's leg over his shoulder and shoved his dick into Harry's hole.

"Aghh calm down" Harry said with a sigh.

"Ahh shit" Louis sighed feeling warm on his dick.

"Ahh goddammit" Harry sighed.

When all of Louis's dick was in Harry's hole, Louis immediately shook his waist.

"Ohh f-fuck!" Harry sighed.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis's neck and gripped Louis's back.

"aghh that one's hurt" Harry groaned.

"Oh, sorry" Louis patted Harry's head.

"LOUIS!!" Liam shouted in front of Louis's room

"HURRY!!" shouted Liam again.

"L-louis..they're waiting" Louis didn't listen to Harry.

Harry gripped Louis's hair quite firmly.

"yeah you can gripped my hair, oh shit!" Louis groaned, and it's hot as fuck.

"B-be hurry.."

"aghh fuck!s-stop Lou..." Harry said with a small moan.

"Not yet, and you can't tell me what to do sun" said Louis with a groaned.

"Ahh! Y-yes sorry" Harry squeezed the bed sheet tightly.

"F-fuck it.." Harry sighed as he closed his eyes tightly.

"D-daddy, I want to cum." Harry said with a small sigh.

"Okay, can you do it with me baby?" Louis said with a small groan, pounding his waist.

Harry released his sperm until it hit both of their stomachs.

"Lou let go" Harry whined.

"Okay okay" said Louis then took his dick out of Harry's  hole.

*****

"Playing in bed eh?" said Zayn then got a hit on the head from Liam.

"Let's sit down and eat" Liam said softly.

Louis and Harry sat down and they ate at the dining table without speaking the only sound was the clinking of forks and spoons.

they ate quietly and had small talk.

"I'm not feeling well" everyone turned their heads to Harry.

"You what? are you okay?!"

"You have to go to the hospital!"

"Get the car ready!"

"Just call the doctor!"

Harry rolled his eyes sighed, he just said he wasn't feeling well, it was a small matter, he just needed to take some medicine.

"I just don't feel well, I just need to take medicine to get better soon" Harry said but Louis lifted his body bridal style.

"It's an important illness" Louis spoke in a cold tone and led him into the room, the others trailing behind.

Harry was brought to his room which was still messy and there was still a little bit of semen remaining.

"ew there is cum! Are you guys serious" Lottie moved away from the liquid.

Harry was laid on the king size bed, Harry sat leaning on the pillow.

"Don't think too much, don't do something too much, don't get tired, don't leave the mansion, don't-" Liam didn't finish his words.

"You're such a scumbag, He can threw up because of your sting" said Niall to Liam.

"I'll kick your ass" said Liam with his evil face making Niall mute.

"Hazza?" Louis said flat, cold, and scary of course.

"Hmm, always my fault" said Niall.

"Here's plastic" said Lottie who ran to Harry.

"Here, you just vomit here, when it's full, say, don't throw it yourself, you just rest here and don't go anywhere," said Liam at length.

Harry nodded and grabbed the plastic.

"What are you guys doing here just watching?" Liam asked Zayn, Lottie, and Niall.

"Enough go go go!" Liam said then pushed Zayn, Lottie and Niall out.

Then Zayn, Lottie, and Niall came out.

"Harry, if you need anything, just say okay!" said Liam while stroking Harry's head.

"He's okay with me? You can come out now" said Louis coldly.

"Yeah, I'm the older brother" said Liam and left Harry's room, leaving Louis and Harry alone.

Louis looked gently at Harry while smiling showing his dimples and gently caressing Harry's head.

"If you feel something just say it okay" said Louis.

Louis kissed Harry's forehead gently and then smiled his favorite sweet smile.

"yeah I will" Harry said then lay down and closed his eyes.

"You are sleepy?" asked Louis.

Harry just nodded and still faithfully closed his eyes.

"Well, I'll accompany you" said Louis and then lay down beside Harry's body.

Louis briefly kissed Harry's cheek, hugged him and hid his head in Harry's neck.

"Lou stop it" Harry whined.

"Sshh shut up, let's just sleep" said Louis.

Harry closed his eyes again and fell asleep quickly followed by Louis.

*****

"Liam babe" Zayn hugged Liam in bed.

"what?"

"can you do me a favor?" Liam looked at him strangely.

"I'm not sure about it" Zayn sighed.

"just do it" Liam rolled his eyes.

"okay what is it?" Zayn smirked at him.

"ride me" Liam eyes widened when Zayn said that

Liam get up and move away from Zayn.

"don't you dare touch me motherfucker!" Zayn chuckles softly and get up and walk closer to him.

"oh c'mon Liam don't be shy, you always do that" Liam eyes widened again.

"the hell did you just say!" then Liam ran away and Zayn ran behind him.

He grabbed Liam.

"gotcha" Zayn hugged him from the back.

"get the fuck off me Zayn"

"why should I? You're cute, I can eat you alive" Liam was literally scared right now.

"so? Would you do that to me?" Liam didn't answer.

"please?" Zayn begging.

"huft...fine"

I remember said that Liam is a bottom here :)

Btw

Love you all sm💞