3. Briefing

One day at the Delvaros residence.
There was a Delvaros mafia group sitting around drinking iced juice and sweets.

"This is all right?" Ask Lottie.

"That's all right" replied Liam.

"Okay, let's start our briefing," said Lottie in another nod.

Then Lottie opened the map of Jeovelin hospital.

"Jeovelin hospital, a hospital that has 2 guards or bodyguards at the front door or entrance, they will check every visitor with a body scanner.
This is the first challenge for Louis, Luke and Zayn. You guys have to enter this hospital without the two guards knowing, because if we get caught by the guard, we'll make an unnecessary fuss. We need to save our energy you know? So that's why we put Harry here to distract them" Lottie explained at length and then gave Harry a photo of the two guards.

"Easily, they both look like perverted homosexuals" said Harry, looking at the photo of the two guards' faces.

"So, what's next?" asked Louis.

"Okay after Louis, Zayn and Luke enter the hospital, you guys go straight to the elevator and paste the access card so you can enter the VVIP room. But cause we have Liam, you can go straight to the 10th floor, the top floor. without using an access card" said Lottie, pointing to the map for the top floor.

"The VVIP floor is simple, there is only one VVIP patient room, one doctor's room, one emergency door room and one guard room. Cause I'm sure they will be waiting for us, the guard room will be empty and you will find them right when the elevator door opens. Therefore, you must prepare your weapons. The estimate is 3 vs 40 based on the number of rooms on the VVIP floor, so any questions?" Says Lottie.

Then Luke Hemming raised his hand.

"Yes Luke?" Says Lottie.

"I have two questions. First, After we pass the 40 guards, are we going to execute Mrs Jane? Then secondly, why don't we drink alcohol and instead juices and sweets?" Ask Luke at length.

"First, I won't explain later, secondly ask Louis your friend" Lottie answered.

"Because Hazza wants to" said Louis casually.

Then all of them turned towards Harry, Harry who felt being watched raised his head and smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe, I'm sorry I suddenly crave sweet food" said Harry.

"You whipped" said Zayn.

"Self-conscious can you?" Said Harry.

"Okay. So it's Niall who will execute Mrs Jane, you know if Niall is good at executing? So it wasn't you who executed Mrs Jane. Niall you entered the VVIP room by private route..." Lottie said.

"Okay...I think i feel special" said Niall.

"Climb up from the outside..." Lottie said.

Niall was taken aback and dropped the fork in his hand.

"What?! Seriously? There's no other way or what?" Niall said complaining.

"No Niall... me, Liam and Harry have looked for information with the VVIP floor access card but to no avail, to get to the VVIP floor you can only take the elevator and the emergency stairs, the only way to make you invisible is you have to enter by climbing up from the outside" said Lottie.

"Okay that's should be easy...i think"

"I know you can do it bro" Lottie said encouraging Niall.

"I know" Niall said confidently.

"Okay, finally Liam. Liam as usual hacked all Jeovelin hospital systems, you have to replace the cctv image of the hospital with a picture of a calm hospital situation, so that there is no evidence of our attack. Then you also have to give access to the field team so they can get out. You will be in the van with me and waiting for orders from Louis" said Lottie.

"Okay...this is my specialty" said Liam.

"Okay, our briefing ends here, okay. Louis, Luke, Zayn and Harry you guys are ready. Your weapons and vest are in Louis's car, Niall your gun can prepare your climbing spot. And the clothes can stick firmly, you can climb only by crawling from outside, and Liam, let's go to the van" said Lottie.

-

One night at Jeovelin hospital there was a sweet, petite, beautiful and white man walking leisurely towards the entrance of Jeovelin hospital, who else if not Harry.

Harry walked casually towards the entrance of Jeovelin hospital with his sweet smile, Harry only wore a white shirt with 3 buttons open and pants that were a bit tight...maybe so tight.

"Good evening sir" said Harry gently with a seductive smile.

"Good evening sexy" said one of the guards.

"Let's check first" said another guard.

"I'm all yours mister" said Harry teasingly.

Then the two guards groped Harry's body looking for any prohibited items, even though it was only the mode of wanting to touch Harry's body. Louis, Luke and Zayn looked at it from afar, Luke and Zayn just couldn't help but laugh at the guard's mode.

"Clear, there are no prohibited items, you may enter" said one of the guards.

Harry just gave his sweet smile and walked inside, before that one of the guards squeezed Harry's ass, Harry who was treated like that just smiled triumphantly.

"umm, sir... how about checking it more deeply like private?" Harry said while smiling.

The two guards looked at each other.

"Okay, let me deliver sweetie" said the one guard then grabbed Harry's hand and took him to the guard room followed by another guard then the three of them went inside.

Louis, Luke and Zayn entered the hospital casually and walked towards the elevator, in the elevator Zayn pressed the bet button number 10, which is the VVIP floor.

"oh gosh i'm tired and sleepy" said Luke complaining.

"Once again, you're already telling us that! I'm pissed off, you idiot!" Zayn said.

"Ready, we're about to get to the VVIP floor" Louis said.

Louis, Luke and Zayn prepare themselves and their weapons.

"Who's holding the smoke bomb?" Louis asked.

"I hold it here" Luke said pointing the smoke bomb in his hand.

"Put your mask on" said Louis, who was already wearing a nose mask.

"Yeah you're really fussy, you're just like Liam and Harry" Zayn said.

Ting

The elevator door opened and there were 40 guards who seemed to be waiting for Louis, Luke and Zayn to arrive, Luke throws smoke bombs at the 40 guards and shoots them.

"haha fuck you all!!" Luke scream.

Okay this is getting so weird

Don't forget to vote :)

Btw

Love you all sm💞