2. Punishment⚠️

Warning:
Smut
Nsfw
This is the worst thing ever.

At Tomlinson mansion

Louos got out of his expensive and luxurious car and opened the door for Harry, Harry came down and quickly Louis took Harry's hand to enter the mansion. Louis took Harry's hand to enter the mansion to his room.

"Oh no.." Harry thought.

When is in Louis's room, Louis let go of his grip on Harry's hand and went into the bathroom without saying a thing. Harry immediately sat on Louis's bed and turned on the tv to get rid of his nervousness. When it was a few minutes Louis came out of the bathroom.

Louis came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and spit out his abs in front of Harry. His hair was still a bit wet, and some of the water dripping from his hair down his shoulders made him look extremely hot, Harry looked at Louis up and down.

"Haz"

Harry immediately raised his eyebrows and looked back at the tv. Louis just slowly smile as he stepped closer to Harry and sat beside him. Louis looked at Harry who was watching, he gently rubbed Harry's thigh

"you know that I hate that mark on you so damn much?" Louis asked with a raspy voice which is hot.

Harry turned his head and looked at Louis then nodded his head doubtfully.

"You know that I'm the only one who can gave you that such a thing?" Harry nodded once again.

"use your mouth to talk love, or i'm gonna use it for something else" Louis said softly.

"y-yes, I know.. s-sorry" Harry said in a shaking voice.

"Why's your voice shaking my love?" Louis ask softly then held Harry's chin with his fingers.

"uh.. i um no"

"Baby, I hate that mark on your pretty neck, let me replace it with mine yeah? Does that sounds good?"

"H-huh? What do you mean?" Harry shot a surprised look into Louis's eyes.

"Don't act like you don't understand love" Louis pushed Harry's chest gently against the bed and laid Harry's body and pressed his body.

"Louis please don't, we got some plans tomorrow you know" Harry said with puppy eyes.

"If you have puppy eyes like that.. it makes me really want to wreck you so hard, you know?" Louis whispered in his ear softly, send shiver down Harry's spine.

Harry felt goosebumps as the heat hit his neck, Louis immediately kissed Harry' neck covering the mark with his mark.

"S-shit Louis.." Harry tried to hold back his moan.

"Don't hold your moan love, I'm waiting for that" he spoke on Harry's neck then kissed Harry's neck again.

"fuck it.."

"Call me what you suppose to call me" Harry just nodded and Louis continued his action again.

"d-daddy.." Harry groaned making Louis's libido increase.

Louis took off Harry's shirt rather roughly and took off all of Harry's clothes leaving Harry completely naked under him, Louis looked at Harry's body passionately and his cock is starting to hurt now, Harry's body, sparkling eyes, pink lips, slightly pink nipples, and tan skin, It's just so so perfect for Louis.

"L-Louis..."

"Yes darling?"

"Lou.. just covering the marks on my neck? Right?" Harry whispered making Louis smile.