7. Late⚠️

"D-daddy" Harry called because Louis was still hugging him.

"Take off daddy, I wants to take a shower" said Harry pouting.

Louis immediately let go of his embrace and opened his eyes widen.

"Let's take a shower together" said Louis with a smirk on his face.

"E-em.. no, you will do something to me right" Harry said with a serious tone.

"Hazza" called Louis.

"Huft whatever, but nothing more" said Harry make Louis smiled happily.

"Yes, love" said Louis.

Then Louis carried Harry body bridal style and took him to the bathroom.

"I still can walk you know" said Harry then wrapped his arms around Louis's neck.

Skip

"Oi Louis, we want to take Harry to the mall" Niall said when Louis and Harry got out of the elevator.

"What are you doing?" asked Louis coldly.

"Shopping of course, what else? Playing basketball?" Lottie replied sassily.

"No"

"Why?" Niall whine.

"No, there will be a lot of people looking at him" he said coldly and sat on the couch arrogantly.

"People have eyes?" Liam spoke.

"I don't want them eyed my boy."

"Louis, i wants to go to the mall" Harry whine then sat on the couch hugging Louis's arm.

"Louis? Who is Louis?" asked Louis while raising his eyebrows at Harry.

"D-daddy please.." Harry said as he looking at Louis innocently of course made Lottie, Liam and Niall just smiled mockingly.

"Okay, just bring Urie and Calum to protect you" Louis said and Harry smile.

"Yay! thank you Lou" and he kissed Louis's cheek and left followed by Niall, Lottie and Liam.

"What is he calling you daddy? Daddy kink huh?" Zayn ask as he sat on the couch with Luke and Ashton also.

"how dare you? He was innocent before" Luke said.

"My husband doesn't want to call me daddy" Ashton said ruefully made Luke looking at him and glare.

"shut the fuck up Ashton, you're disgusting" Luke rolled his eyes.

"dramatic" Louis said while rolling his eyes lazily.

"we're not dramatic, you're the one who doesn't has emotions" Zayn said while rolling his eyes.

*****

"What do you want to buy?" Liam speaks.

"I wants to buy a big teddy bear doll" Harry replied with a big and happily smile.

"Come on, it's a big doll" Lottie said pointing at a doll.

"ma'am, I want to buy all the teddy bears you have here" said Liam.

"Uh m-mister" the employee looks scared as fuck.

"Don't worry, we just want to buy some stuff" Niall said.

"O-okay, Me and the others will take it" he left.

"oh Harry, what else do you want, just say it" said Liam.

"Yeah just say it, anything, we have to treat our little baby" said Lottie.

"Yeah yeah" Harry said rolling his eyes, they treat him like a baby too damn much.