4. Our Job

After finishing Louis stood in front of the VIP room door and behind him were Luke and Zayn.
Louis looked behind him and smirked at how beautiful the sight was with the body of the guard strewn with blood.
Louis wiped the remaining blood on his face and entered the VVIP room.
Inside was Niall who was casually cleaning his bloodied knife while laughing happily.
There was a female corpse on the bed and there was a lot of blood on the walls and on the white hospital bed.

"Are you done?" asked Louis.

"Hmm.... just clean the rest of it" replied Niall.

"wow...Niall? ew why does it have to be on the neck" Luke said shuddering in disgust to see blood pooled on the white hospital bed.

"Shut up, you're not fun at all" said Niall, licking a little blood on the knife.

"Ew i'm really bloody crazy, but if I try to taste the blood, I'm going to throw up right then and there" Luke said, shuddering in disgust.

Niall rolled his eyes lazily at his friend's strange behavior.

Thud

The sound of ringing shifted the gaze of the four people.
Louis looked at Niall questioningly, Niall returned Louis's gaze like an 'I don't know' code sign from Niall's gave to Louis. There was someone inside, it was a woman.

"Ahh my goodness, please don't kill me, I beg you don't kill me, I'm just a nurse here" said the nurse while looking down and a sobbing voice came from the woman who claimed to be a nurse.

"Look up in your head, I want to see your face" Louis said scary and cold.

The woman raised her head to obey Louis's orders.

"who are you?" asked Louis coldly.

"I-I'm a nurse, I was forced to take care of Mrs. Emily" replied the nurse.

"I beg you, I have to pay for my sister and child, please don't kill me" said the nurse again.

"what's your name?" asked Louis.

"My name is Lizzo" answered the nurse.

"You have children? How old are you?" asked Louis coldly.

"Yes, I already have a child, and I'm 44 years old," replied the nurse.

"Are you making money here?" asked Louis coldly.

"Yes sir, please let me go, I will lock my mouth" replied the nurse.

"The only way is... you have to work as a servant in the cave mansion" said Louis.

"Huh? What do you mean dude?" asked Luke.

"Are you sick, you need a doctor" said Zayn.

"Good jokes Louis" said Niall.

"Shut the fuck up, you cooperate with me, I'll pay you so get up and come with me" said Louis.

"o-okay sir" said Lizzo then stood up and followed Louis, Zayn, Niall and Luke from behind.

When we got to the Levator van, there was Liam, and Harry hadn't arrived yet. Only Lottie himself was watching a movie on tv while eating sweet food and sweet drinks. The big black door opened and saw Louis, Zayn, Niall, Luke and Lizzo.

"isn't the sweet food is too much?" asked Niall who saw a lot of sweet food and drinks.

"What? Is not even that much, uh who is that?" Lottie answered then Lottie asked Niall back.

"She's going to be the new maid here" Louis replied.

"Lottie, where the fuck is Liam and Harry?" he asked.

"Liam hasn't arrived yet, he's still on the road with Harry" Liam replied.

The door opened and 2 cutie pie figures appeared, who else if not Liam and Harry.
Liam carried a plastic Starbucks drink in his hands, Zayn jogged over to Zayn to help carry the Starbucks plastic.

"ew, you stink" Liam said putting on a stinky face.

"huh really?" Zayn asked smell his clothes.

Then Zayn took off his clothes making Zayn bare chested.
Liam's face is red, what is this person in front of him doing!?

"you asshole, what are you doing with all your clothes on?" Liam said then walked towards Lottie, leaving Zayn confused.

Louis saw Harry who was sitting clean his wrists.
Louis walked over to Harry and sat right next to Harry, then Louis looked at Harry gently.
Harry who felt the presence of Louis beside him immediately turned around and smiled sweetly as his mainstay.

"What's wrong with your hand, baby cakes?" asked Louis softly.

"nothing, only the two guards handcuffed my hands too tight, but it's fine" said Harry with a smile.

Louis returned Harry's smile, Louis lightly touched Harry's blue wrist and kissed it gently.

"I'm proud of you little baby" said Louis on Harry's neck and then kissed Harry's neck gently, after that Louis kissed Harry's lovable lips.

"Oh c'mon guys, not in front of me" said Luke then Louis broke his kiss with Harry.

"Shut up Luke" said Louis.

"me shut up? You stop it" said Luke.

"Then watch and learn Luke" said Louis and then kissed Harry's lips.

"OMG NO!! HELP ME I'M FUCKING SCARED!!" shouted Luke.

Everyone just laughs at Luke's antics, which is not very good.

"Nicky!" called Louis then a female servant named Nicky appeared.

"You take Lizzo to the clothes shop, tell Ashton if i order" Louis said.

"Okay sir" said Nicky politely.

"You change your clothes with Nicky's maid clothes" said Louis then nodded by Lizzo.

"let me take you to the dress room" then Nicky and Lizzk went to the dressing room.

"GOD!! I NEED A BOYFRIEND!!" shouted Luke.

"you're so fucking noisy Luke!" said Zayn.

"Luke, you want 'a BOYFRIEND'?" Liam asked while pressing the words 'bofriend'.

"yes, a boyfriend!" replied Luke

"You're gay?" Niall asked.

"Yes, the guy must be handsome, funny, and hot" answered Luke.

"he chooses" said Lottie while rolling his eyes lazily with Luke.

"Oi over there, can you stop?" Niall asked, pointing at Louis and Harry.

Then Louis stopped and broke his kiss with Harry with a heavy heart.

"Done?" said Louis coldly then dragged Harry to his room.

"Oh my god no, my little inocent baby" said Liam.

"It's okay, he's a big boy" said Zayn.

"the two of them weren't even married yet!" Lottie said loudly.

"Shhh calm down ayy" Luke said.

"Shut the fuck up" and Lottie went to the bathroom.

Idk what to say

Just

I love you all💞