Epilogue

Years later (Y/N), Cedric, Madisyn, and Greylock were telling their grandchildren what happened in the past. The story of these sorcerers and royals is now the most popular story in the world. It's almost hard to believe they've come as far as they have. Their eldest Granddaughter, Rose, and grandsons, Sans, and Papyrus were unsure about what they wanted to do when they grew up. So, (Y/N) and Madisyn gave them some words of encouragement.

'When we started out, we were unsure. We thought we knew all that we needed, didn't know what to expect. But when our walls came down, we saw the truth. All along something was missing and we think you'll see it, too,' the girls told them

Using their magic, they took their grandchildren to visit the surrounding kingdoms of Arendelle, Britain, France, and Corinthia.

'This is where the magic happens. This is where the magic lives. Our friendships weave together stronger. The bonds grow deeper, lasting longer and the greatest spell you'll know is how the Magic of Friendship grows.'

'And no matter how much time goes by, the party will still be here with some fun new games to try,' Sofia said smiling

Sofia had married Hugo and they had two daughters, Vanellope and Melody.

'Big adventure's waiting obviously. Long as we're still here together. We'll be living happily,' Greylock and Cedric said smiling

'This is where the magic happens,' The four said taking them to Mystic Medows, 'This is where the magic lives. Our friendships weave together stronger. The bonds grow deeper, lasting longer and the greatest spell there is, what the Magic of Friendship gives.'

'And it's somethin' true to pass on down to generations yet to come,' Amber, Axel, and their daughter Snow said smiling

Axel was now the King of Enchancia with Amber as his queen and Snow, their little princess

'And we'll never stop believing in the generosity of the friendships we've won,' James Clio, Lewis, and Riley said smiling

James and Clio are now King and Queen of Corinthia with their kids Lewis and Riley.

'And because the love that I feel for every single living creature is something that is real. Friendship happens so naturally,' Elsa Jack, Elsie, Anna, Kristoff, and Christina said smiling

Elsa married Jack Frost and had a kid named Elsie. Anna married Kristoff and had a kid named Christina. Elsa and Anna share the throne of Arendelle. Tilly and Sir Bartleby had a daughter named Rapunzel. Alexander married Princess Eliza of Britain and they became King and Queen of Britain and had a son named Prince Philip. Erik and Christine had a son named Gustave. Erik became King and Christine became Queen of France and Gustave the Prince of France, Prince Gustave the Second. It turned out that Christine was Princess of France and her father was King Gustave the First.

'Oh, and how we used to wonder what friendship could be!' Madisyn and (Y/N) said smiling

'This is where the magic happens. This is where the magic lives. Our friendships weave together stronger. The bonds grow deeper, lasting longer and the greatest spell you'll know is how the Magic of Friendship grows.'

'How the Magic of Friendship grows,' the girls said taking them back to Enchancia

They hug their grandchildren goodbye for the day while they run and play with the next generation of the Asgardian and Enchancia kingdoms.

~Fin~