PROLOGUE

A thousand years ago, lived the mikaelsons. Mikael their father was a cruel and merciless man, Esther their mother was a witch and did nothing when her husband abused the children, Finn Mikaelson the second oldest child of Esther and Mikael was closed off to his siblings, Elijah Mikaelson the third oldest child of Mikael and Esther was moral, Niklaus Mikaelson the fourth oldest child of Esther and Ansel(werewolf) but Mikael did not know of this indescretion, Kol Mikaelson the fifth child of Esther and Mikael was the only out of his siblings who tapped into his magic (a child prodigy), Rebekah Mikaelson the sixth child of Mikael and Esther was the one who loved her siblings wholeheartdly and Henrik Mikaelson the seventh and youngest child Mikael and Esther who was the baby of the family.

One night, Ayana Benett found a baby on her doorstep with a note.

Dear Ayana, 

Her name is Vani Singh and she is a ............ I know till the time you get this letter I will be dead, the hunters are after us. Please look after her and raise her with love. I know I can trust you.

yours grateful

Riya Singh

She decided to take in the baby and raise her. As time went by Vani grew up to be a beautiful girl.

When, she was 14 she met the Mikaelsons. Mikael despised her, Esther Loved her, Finn and her did not talk to much, she loved Niklaus like a little brother and protected him from Mikael's beatings, Rebekah loved Vani very much and Adored her and she was Kol's bestfriend. Vani and Elijah were a diffrent story they loved each other but were too shy to admit their feelings. One day, Vani was told she was betrothed to Elijah. She was ecstatic to hear this news. One night they were both taking a stroll when suddenly Elijah Confessed his feelings for the girl. He was scared she may not love him and was ready for rejection, but when she also confessed that she loved him he was overjoyed and they both kissed under the moonlight.

One full moon changed everything for the Mikaelsons and Vani.
Vani and Elijah had been married five days prior to this full moon. Everyone was happy after this wedding. The mikaelson children all gained a new sister and Elijah finally had a happily ever after or so he thought. On the day of the full moon Niklaus and Henrik went to watch the humans turn into beasts, where Henrik was attacked and mauled by the werewolves.

The next celestial event which was a full moon. Esther made a spell which would make the mikaelsons and Vani immortal. The wine which they drank for dinner had been laced with doppelganger's ( Tatia) blood and Mikael drove a sword through the hearts of all his children. When, Niklaus made his first kill he transformed into a werewolf and Esther's indescretion came forth. Vani did not become a vampire instead she became an immortal ............ Esther bounded Niklaus werewolf side. In a fit of rage Niklaus ripped Esther's heart out.

This was how the first vampires and immortal ........... were made.

This is the story of Vani And Elijah, as they face hard times and their love prevails.......