Chapter - 6

[Alaric,Damon and Andie are at a table

[Alaric,Damon and Andie are at a table.]

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon deadpans.

"No, it was boring." Alaric scowls. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

Damon snickers, "You sounded jealous." He turns to face Andie. "Sound a bit jealous?
Andie: Kinda do."

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric snaps.
Alaric glances over at Andie with a doubtful look.

Damon notices it. "Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?"

Andie nods under the compulsion. "Uh-huh." Damon and Andie kiss. "Mmm. My lips are sealed"

Alaric stares at them in disgust. "This is too weird."

"I just need the right opportunity."
Damon says as he notices Elijah,Vani and Jenna enter the Grill.

Damon smirks. "Ah, there's Jenna!" He turns towards Alaric in amusement. "Is she into threesome."

Elijah and Vani smirk after hearing the older Salvatore's remark.

Jenna seems oblivious to all this. "Hey, guys."

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon snarks.

Jenna nods. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Alaric stand up from the stool. "Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." He puts down some money on the table and starts heading out.

"No!" Andie exclaims suddenly. "you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party."

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon says with fake enthusiasm.

"It's good for me." Alaric replies and faces Jenna. "Jenna?"

Jenna seems reluctant but agrees. "Yeah, I'm free."

Vani smiles and responds. "It'd be a pleasure." She smirks internally, 'You'll get a taste of your own medicine tonight. Cocky Asshole.'

Damon grins. "Great."

~~~~****~~~~

[Salvatore Boarding House]

Damon opens the door to see the Original couple standing outside.