32. Asshole

Bailey's Pov

"How can you be related to her? She's a bitch." Emily asks him.

Of course she would be the one to say something like that. I'm honestly not surprised.

He looks at her unimpressed, with the same blank expression he has on every time I see him.

Why the fuck is he here?

I stand up from my chair and grab my shit and leave the room. Walking down the halls I just need to find a quiet place.

But there was a shit ton of people in the hallway. I tried to keep walking but everyone was pushing up all against me.

It was so fucking crowded.

Why aren't they in class? Why is everyone pushing up against me?

I started shoving people to make a path so I can get the hell out of here. I heard some smart remarks from guys that I shoved.

Eventually I made it outside, I head to the back to the bleachers. I climb underneath and just sit down on the ground.

I honestly didn't think I would see him again after that day. Nothing in my life makes sense anymore.

I want to say something to him but he is like a robot with no emotions. I wish I knew what happened to him.

I sighed.

I put in my ear buds and start blasting some of my favorite songs.

As I was sitting down I felt someone tap on my shoulders. I look up and see Hunter. What the fuck does he want?

I take out one of my earbuds.

"Do you need something?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you were okay, you haven't been here in like two months." He says to me.

Why the fuck does he care?

"Why do you care?" I ask him.

"I don't, I was just wondering." He shrugs.

Asshole.

"Just leave." I tell him.

"No." He says with a cocky smirk.

I stand up and try to move past him. If he wasn't going to leave then I was. But every time I went to go move past him he kept blocking my way.

"Move." I said coldly.

He still had that cocky smirk on his face and that made me wanna smack the shit out of him.

I went to get away but he pushed me to the ground.

I groaned in pain.

I put my hand on my stomach and then looked at it. My eyes widened, blood was all over my hand. My stitches had ripped.

Fuck.

His eyes widen, "Shit! I'm sorry."

"Fuck off." I say to him.

Most of my wounds had healed but there was only one that was still trying to heal and he just ripped the stitch.

Fucking asshole.

I grab onto the pole to try and get myself off the ground. I failed twice but on the third try I finally got up.

The asshole was just standing there shocked,  not knowing what to do.

I glared at as I began to slowly walk past him, I kept my hand on my wound go try and put pressure on it so it wouldn't bleed out so fast.

I slowly make my way to the school doors, and slowly walking down the halls to try and find my classroom.