Chapter I

(We're skipping the Thor v Lu Bu fight)

Y/N POV

I was watching my father, Adam, fight the Greek king of gods, Zeus. It was even match thanks to the Valkyrie, Reginleif, who preformed a Volund with our father to help him stand a chance. During the first match, our father kicked Zeus' ass thanks to his power, the eyes of the Lord. However, as the battle carried on, I could tell something was wrong with my father and so I watched closely, trying to figure out what was wrong. We then heard Zeus scream in pain and he changed forms again.

 We then heard Zeus scream in pain and he changed forms again

Heimdall: Here it is folks! Zeus' final form; Adamas!

I noticed my mother praying for Adam to win but I also noticed that every human besides myself was shaking in fear at the sight Zeus. Once Zeus had transformed, he threw an onslaught of punches, but my father managed to dodge them all but his punches weren't doing anything to Zeus and I seemed to be the only person to notice blood starting to flow from Adam's nose. Adam kept throwing punches but every punch caused him to bleed and at one point, my father stopped moving and Zeus punched him for the first time. Zeus kept throwing punches and Adam went into a defensive position and all of humanity begged my father to stop fighting, including my family. But I didn't. I kept hoping, knowing that if humanity loses too many times, we'll be erased from existence. I then heard a baby crying in the audience and I'm sure Adam Did as well as he said that the only reason he was fighting was to protect his children, but another punch from Zeus sent dad falling to the arena floor. But I quickly realized Adam took the punch on purpose as soon as he grabbed Zeus by the hair.

Adam: I found you...

The two then continued punching but Zeus then fell to the ground an reverted back to his original form, causing humanity to cheer and I was about to until i realized dad wasn't moving at all. Zeus then started chuckling before laughing loudly before getting on one of his knees while catching his breath.

Zeus: Adam...died a long time ago. He was only able to continue fighting after death through sheer determination. Another win for the gods.

After a few minutes, Zeus got back up and was laughing

Zeus: Now that WAS FUN! BUT IN THE END, ADAM STOOD NO CHANCE FOR THE KING OF THE GODS AND THE GOD FATHER OF THE COSMOS! *spots Y/N and his family, but focuses on Eve and smirks* And I see Eve as now become a widow~. I'll make you a deal Eve~. I'll keep you alive when the god erase humanity's existence so long as you become a sex slave for us all~!

Y/N: *Growls* (You sick perverted bastard!) *Eve starts sobbing loudly while Cain and Abel cry*

Zeus: I'M FEELING PUMPED UP! *looks around at the human spectators* I'LL GIVE YOU HUMANS A DEAL! I'LL GIVE YOU ALL ANOTHER SHOT! IF YOU CAN DEFEAT ME, YOU GAIN A POINT, IF NOT, YOU JUST DIE! NO CONSEQUENCES! But just like that weak human, Adam, I'll lay you to waste! So who will take up this one time offer?!