Chapter VII

Y/N POV

Zeus: Hera! What happened?!

Y/N: I raped her...I broke her to serve me...I turned her into MY wife. She's not yours anymore.

Goddess 1: O-Oh fuck... he raped A goddess...

Goddess 2: Y-YOU MONS-

Y/N: *demonic* BITE YOUR TONGUE! or I might make you a slave too...

Goddess 2: EEP!

God 1: YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!

Y/N: Come down here then...

Zeus: ENOUGH! I'M THE ONE KILLING THIS FREAK! You've Fallen lower than human or even hell lord...

Goddess 2: *growls* HE'S THE ANTICHRIST!

Every God and goddess started agreeing but I could only start chuckling and laughing at the wonderful nickname and Riseth giggled sadistically as Hera hugged my leg.

Y/N: That's right... I AM the Antichrist...but who would've thought the Antichrist would be the SAVIOR of humanity...

Zeus Growled but then softened his voice and tried to reason with Hera.

Zeus: Hera please. Come back to your senses...He Raped you. You were turned into a victim but I'll keep punish him and let him suffer forever because for what's he's done...Hera. I love you.

I watched as Hera looked at Zeus and then started glancing down at her, but I wasn't trying tk be intimidating, I was curious.

Hera: I...*starts tearing up* I-I...

Zeus: It's okay Hera! You'll be okay. Just run to me!

Y/N: *holds up Hera's chain before letting it fall to the ground* Well Hera? Make your choice. Your master, who will love you no matter what? Or your cheating husband? Your husband who has betrayed your love and trust with countless women und has caused multiple problems in Greek mythology...

Hera looked at me and then Zeus. She then growled and stood up and walked over to Zeus and I watched with curiosity.

Y/N: {I wonder what she'll do...?)

Riseth: {10 bucks says she sides with us~.}

Y/N: *GIF below* {Well I'm with you so if we're wrong, we'll have to burn 20 dollars, deal?}

Riseth: {*Giggles* and if we're right~?}

Y/N: {Hmm....We have a Greek goddess as our permanent slave.}

Riseth: {Works for me~!}

We then watched as Hera got up to Zeus and she stared at him for a few seconds.