Chapter VIII

Y/N POV

I was in the arena, facing Zeus. The air was tense and it obvious no mercy would be shown during the battle.

Heimdall: A-Alright ladies and gentlemen. LETS GET READY TO RU
Zeus and didn't even wait for him to finish before rushing towards me. As his fist got close to my face, I just grabbed it and stopped it, making everyone gasp.

Goddess 1: He stopped Zeus' punch...

Y/N: *GIF Below* My turn...

I then summoned demonic magic and punched him hard in the stomach and he visibly recoiled and went flying back a few inches

Zeus: Nice punch kiddo.

Zeus then threw more and more punches but I dodged most until he sucker punched me in the face, sending me flying into the wall.

Eve: Y/N!

Riseth: {...}

Y/N: {What's wrong Riseth? You haven't made any snarky remarks...}

Riseth: {Stay focused. He's planing to trick you...}

Zeus then ran at me and he threw a fake punch, expecting me to dodge, but instead I took the punch before slashing his knuckles with the Yamato. I watched with glee as Zeus reared his arm back in sudden pain.

Y/N: Hurts doesn't it?

Zeus: *laughs* What did you cut me with?

Y/N: *holds up the sword with a malicious smirk*

Heimdall: T-That's the Yamato! One of the sharpest swords in the entire universe! Powerful enough to even to cut through dimensions and even gods!

Zeus: Heheh. So you can't fight me with your own two hands eh? Pretty pathetic. At least your father fought like a man.

Y/N: Well~. I'm no man now am I? You said yourself! *GIF below* I'm a monster

I then rushed Zeus with the Yamato and faked a slash, making her throw his guard up but once he did that, I jumped back and performed a judgement cut, cut the air around him, causing small cuts to appear on his body

I then rushed Zeus with the Yamato and faked a slash, making her throw his guard up but once he did that, I jumped back and performed a judgement cut, cut the air around him, causing small cuts to appear on his body. Of course, with him being a god, they healed rather quickly.