Chapter XI

This chapter is basically a huge lemon so you've been warned

Y/N POV

I woke up to see my mother cuddled up next to me, completely naked. I smiled at her and watched her sleep as she looked very cute. While she slept, I slowly caressed the side of her face, which caused a small gentle smile to appear on her face.

Riseth: {She's extremely cute when she sleeps huh~?}

Y/N: *whispers* No kidding~. I love her.

Riseth: *appears on top of him* What about me~?

Y/N: *smirks while playing with her hair* Of course I love you~. Without you, I'd be dead by now.

Riseth: that's true. By the way~, I have a secret for you~.

Y/N: What is it?

Riseth: I'll tell you later tonight~. It involves sex is all I'll say.

Y/N: *smiles* Alright then.

Riseth: I love you~.

Y/N: I love you too.

We then kissed as Riseth vanished. Just then, the door to our room opened and I saw Hera wearing something BEAUTIFUL! She was in nothing but Slutty chains, happily revealing her huge tits and her magnificent pussy. As i stared in awe, my cock rise into the air, making a tent in the blankets.

 As i stared in awe, my cock rise into the air, making a tent in the blankets

Hera: Oh my~. My master's huge cock is so big already~. I wonder what would happen if I started doing~...*GIF Below* This~?

*GIF Below* This~?

Y/N: Hot Damn~. Keep going slut~.

Hera: *giggles* I love you and I love your cock~. It's so much better than that old pervert's~. Now how about this~?

Hera then started gyrating her hips while turning around, giving me A GREAT view of her plump ass. She then continued her hip sway dance, I couldn't help but get out from under the covers and sit on the side of the bed, jacking off.

Hera: Mmm~. Am I really that sexy to you~? I'm glad my body is enough to make you happy and horny~. I don't mind being with you acting like a pervert because you're more lively and faithful. Your cock puts Zeus' to shame and it gives off the strong scent of a true man~.