☆𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮- 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆☆

🗿

-------------------------

"Okay.." Kotoha said, slightly frowned as she looked the other way.

|:|LATER ON THAT DAY|:|

"I don't feel any different from before!" Kotoha said, as she twirled around. "That's good!" Doma said, "but you can't go into the sun and do the usual things that you did as a human." Kotoha looked up at Doma and frowned. "Why didn't you tell me before I agreed?" Kotoha whined, as she raised her hand and slapped Doma.

Doma was sitting on the floor, tears streaming down his face when Inosuke came into the room a little while later and saw Doma, and began pointing and laughing. "Don't lie to women Inosuke. Make sure to tell them the truth," Kotoha said, arms crossed. "Okay mommy," Inosuke said, as he stopped pointing.

Kotoha turned around and ran towards Doma, and hugged him, as some tears streamed down her face as well. "I'm sorry for hitting you Doma!" Kotoha said, as Inosuke, who was behind her, frowned. He walked behind Kotoha and hugged her, while sticking his tongue out at Doma. Doma looked at him in shock, which resulted in Inosuke smiling smugly. 

"Mommy..." Inosuke said, looking at Kotoha with baby doll eyes (IDK MAN 🗿) "Yes Inosuke?" Kotoha said, looking at him. "Can we go read a book in my room?" Inosuke asked, with Doma looking at him, like he was pissed. "Of course!" Kotoha replied, as she hugged Inosuke, closing her eyes. Inosuke gave Doma an evil(ish?) smirk, and Doma looked back at him annoyed.

|:|WITH KOTOHA AND INOSUKE READING IN INO'S ROOM|:|

Kotoha and Inosuke were sitting on the floor, reading together. Kotoha corrected Inosuke on anything that he misread.

"Mommy, I'm tired..." Inosuke said, yawning. Kotoha smiled. "Okay Ino. Let's put your book away and get ready for bed then," Kotoha replied. Inosuke nodded. He got up to put his book away and went to get pajamas.

"Good night Inosuke," Kotoha said, before turning around and walking out the door, closing quietly. 

Doma was eating a person when Kotoha found him. Kotoha shivered and frowned at seeing the bloody body. Doma looked up and smiled at Kotoha. "Come eat with me my love!" he said, smiling. Kotoha shivered once more and sat down and began crying while eating.

Doma looked up once more, just to check up on Kotoha, and stared blankly at her. "I'm so sorry for eating you [insert random name]! You were such a good person!" Kotoha said. Doma took another bite while still staring blankly at Kotoha.

--------------------------

(These are the almost exact same words as the video, link will be provided)

INOSUKE IS NOW IN HIS TEENAGE YEARS.

KOTOHA AND INOSUKE WERE AWAY WHEN DOMA KILLED KANAE.

KOTOHA DOESN'T LIKE HURTING PEOPLE AND GETS EMOTIONAL WHILE EATING THEM.

NOW DOMA AND KOTOHA ARE GONNA ASK INOSUKE TO BECOME A DEMON.

~

Inosuke was outside training, using Doma's fans (they're actually Japanese war fans to be exact). Kotoha and Doma were walking towards Inosuke. Doma was staring in adoration, and Kotoha smiling. Inosuke turned around and saw his mother and Doma. He put his hands on his hips and grinned. "I've been training alllll day!" Inosuke exclaimed, clearly proud of himself. Doma began smiling while tears began streaming down his face. "Oh I'm so proud of you!"

Kotoha smiled, then kicked Doma. Doma fell as his tears were still streaming down his face, with Inosuke looking at the scene before him, smiling like an idiot. Kotoha walked around Doma, who was on the dirt/grass and walked towards Inosuke and hugged him. "Happy birthday Ino!" Kotoha said, smiling. Inosuke hugged her back and said, "Thanks ma!"

|:|AT THE 'DINNER' TABLE|:|

As Inosuke sat there eating, Doma sighed before speaking. "Me and your mom have to ask you something" Kotoha stopped smiling and began frowning. Inosuke looked at Doma and raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Will you become a demon like me and your mother?" Inosuke's eyes widened, as he looked at Kotoha and Doma, back and forth. "You and dad are demons?!" Inosuke asked, shocked, before scowling. 

"Yes... I'm sorry for not telling you when you were younger," Kotoha replied looking down and frowning. Inosuke stopped scowling.

"I accept"

~

⁌𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬- 𝟕𝟏𝟕⁍

-------------------------------------------

Kanae ^