☆𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲- 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿☆

This chapter is going to mainly be the POV of the Demon Slayers.

Probs a short chapter for ya'll to read. Or not. I don't know.

-------------------------------

Sanemi refused to come out of his room. It has been days since the death of his beloved tutor. He was really pissed. He was mad at the demons before, but this was the limit. Them? Killing his tutor? Those demons are going to deserve death. They deserve to be wiped out.

His tutor was supposed to be there for him when he became the new wind pillar. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be happening.

"Shinazugawa, I get you're upset, but you need to come out of your room," Shinobu said, standing in front of the door. "GO AWAY SHINOBU" Sanemi said, scowling behind the door.

Shinobu frowned. "The only time you EVER left was to go on your missions! Then you CAME back into your room just to SULK MORE." Sanemi sighed. She was right. All Sanemi ever did sulk after his missions.

Hell, all he did was SULK. Sanemi shook his head. "Like I said Shinobu, GO AWAY." Shinobu rolled her eyes as she walked away; she went to go find Tomioka so she could annoy him.

Sanemi sighed. Later that week, he was going to become the new pillar. He wanted his mentor to be there.

~

"Tomioka! No body likes you! That's why you have no friends!" Shinobu said, poking Giyu's shoulder. Giyu frowned. He had friends, they were just..... deceased. Well, not all of them. Tanjiro and Nezuko were his friends. Giyu just didn't feel like telling Shinobu. If he did, she would probably just say something like

"You're just lying to yourself."

"You're only saying that so I wouldn't bother you anymore"

~

Sanemi finally got out of his room. "Hey! It's been days! You feeling better?" Kyojuro asked, patting Sanemi's shoulder. Sanemi smacked Kyojuro's hand, telling him 'Not dealing with this'. Kyojuro pulled his hand back and frowned. "Alright then."

Kyojuro began muttering to himself as he walked away, rubbing his now semi-red hand. Sanemi sighed as he walked the other way. He would need to apologize to him. Later.

Sanemi sighed as he went outside. "Oh! You finally came out of your room!" Shinobu said, leaving Giyu alone. Giyu walked away muttering to himself. Sanemi rolled his eyes. "I did. Got any problems??" Shinobu shook her head. "No. I'm just glad you're out of your room"

Sanemi rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah." Shinobu sighed as she put her hands on her hips. "So what now?" Sanemi shrugged. Sanemi closed his eyes. He was going to kill those demons. Every single one of them. Well, at least the ones that he sees on his way to a mission, and the ones at the mission area.

"Hello Sanemi. I hope all is well? You feeling better?" a voice said. Sanemi turned and saw it was Gyomei. His secret therapist. Sanemi nodded. "I'm feeling a little better haha" Gyomei closed his eyes and nodded. "I'm glad. Feel free to talk to me if you need to." Sanemi nodded and watched as Gyomei walked away, to check up on the other pillars.

"SANEMI!! I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN YOU WOULDN'T COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM! ARE YOU FEELING BETTER?" Mitsuri yelled. Sanemi winced, before turning. With a frown. "I was feeling better until you came along yelling." Mitsuri paused and puffed her cheeks out, frowning. "My bad.. please forgive me"