☆𝟭𝗸/𝟭.𝟭𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹☆

AAAAA TYSMMM

(YES, I MADE THE COVER USING PICSART)

THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO MEEEE

Now enjoy this special chapter.

(❁'◡'❁)

P.S: This is if Kotoha didn't die, and that she met Enmu, Rui(If he was still alive), the UpperMoons, and Muzan (She was very scared of him, but Muzan spared her)

P.P.S: Yes, I made the cover using stickers off of PicsArt

OKAY SO LIKE, IMAGINE THIS.

Kotoha and Rui probably would have a mother-son-like relationship. She would like, totally teach him kindness, how to smile, hugging, etc. Please tell me I'm not the only one who can see this.

Also, Gyutaro and Daki would also fight other demons for her[Kotoha] attention

---------------------

"INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! YOU GET OVER HERE!" Kotoha yelled, as she ran after her son. It was the day before his birthday, and Kotoha wanted to put an accessory in his[Inosuke's] hair.

"BUT I DON'T WANT THAT IN MY HAIR!" Inosuke yelled back. Inosuke climbed up a tree, and sat on a branch. "Ha, you can't get me now!"

Kotoha stood at the foot of the tree and crossed her arms. She turned and walked away, walking into the building.

"Hey, Douma. I need your help" Kotoha said, as she sat down. Douma turned and looked at Kotoha. He stopped with what he was doing and knelt down to look at Kotoha. "What do you need help with Ko?"

Kotoha sighed. She held up the little bow in her hand. "I wanna put this on Inosuke, but he keeps running from me" Douma took the bow and looked at it. "Now why would he run? It would look nice!" Kotoha nodded.

"Exactly! He's probably off the tree and running around now..." Kotoha crossed her arms and sighed. Douma stood up. "I'm gonna force this into his hair."

Kotoha quickly stood up. "No, I want it in a specific spot. Don't force it into his hair" Douma frowned. Then he lit up. "I'll go look for him, hold him down, and you can put it in his hair!"

Kotoha sighed. "I mean, it's worth a shot"

.

.

.

Douma had walked outside of his building, but quickly ran back inside. "Maybe tomorrow. Sun's rising" Kotoha began panicking. "Inosuke! Ah, where could he be?"

"Probably the infinity fortress Ko" Douma replied, sitting down. Kotoha nodded. "I see... I hope he's doing fine..."

....

Inosuke was laying on the floor in the Infinity Fortress.

If Inosuke stayed in that tree for just a couple more seconds... he could've....died..

"Inosuke! What brings you here?" a voice asked. Inosuke sat up and looked at the person asking him. "Enmu! I came here because the sun almost got me"

☆𝗪𝗜𝗞𝗡𝗟☆ [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें