☆𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲☆

I love how far this book made. It still only may be 117 reads, but it's still something I consider a great accomplishment.

Three people have added this story to their reading lists, and that makes me feel great, knowing that people enjoyed this book.

So while I'm working on chapter five, enjoy these random canon ideas I think are canon. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll fix it up as soon as I can.

This one will be the slayers, and the next lil message in the future [maybe in a week?]

And yes, the image I used is mine.

-----------------------

#1

|:|ᵀᵒᵏⁱᵗᵒ ᴹᵘⁱᶜʰⁱʳᵒ & ᴳᵉⁿʸᵃ ˢʰⁱⁿᵃᶻᵘᵍᵃʷᵃ|:|

They would go to McDonalds everyday and order at least two Happy Meals each, and then would fight each other over the toys.

They would also fight other kids too for their toys if theirs[the other kids] was better than theirs [Muichiro and Genya].

And then Muichiro and Genya would scare off little children if the tried reached the top of the play area. But if there were other children at the top, they would fight them to be the 'leader' of the play area.

They would eventually be banned from McDonalds for being rude, and hurting other children.

They were later known as "The Aggressive Boys"

-----------------------

#2

|:|Gყσɱҽι Hιɱҽʝιɱα|:|

He would probably always carry around a bible.

Every time he would hear someone cursing, or cursing someone out, he would just, pull them aside and give them a small lecture on why cursing is bad, and would offer to exorcise the person if they were possessed.

He would then walk away from the person and just continue along with his day, acting as if nothing happened.

He would later earn the nickname "The Holy One".

[If you got any other nickname ideas for him, let me know and I'll add it, your user next to it]

-----------------------

#3

|:|𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓇𝑜𝒿𝒾 𝑀𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒾|:|

She would just, by pure accident pick up anyone who she hugs, and would apologize continuously until the person says that it was fine.

She would often be the reason why most stores don't have any Sakura Mochi, since she keeps buying them, or Iguro gets them for her.

She is later known as the "Mochi Girl"

-----------------------