☆𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰- 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻☆

Sorry for the late update :')

I also had no idea what to do for the chapter and probably won't have any ideas for the next few chapters. I would like to try to make this book 8-10 chapters long.

I would also like to add a side note. Please don't go after me saying 'but they're not blood related!' Yes I know this but this is an AU, and almost anything I type/say goes.

I have done my research. [Seeing how demons get their blood art] Maybe the next chapter Inosuke gets his blood art, but I need ideas. I want it somewhat similar to his beast breathing but I don't know.

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

(❁'◡'❁)

~~~

As the years passed by, Inosuke's hatred for humans grew. (It's somewhat similar to the hatred Iguro has for demons.)

Doma kept training Inosuke.

He kept training him, so he was strong, able to defend himself.

Inosuke has yet to discover his blood art. So as in defenses, he just uses twin blades that he got from Doma. [Doma killed some slayers and thought Inosuke could use the blades for defense]

Every time some slayers were sent to the Eternal Paradise Cult building to eliminate Doma and Inosuke, the two always killed the slayer quickly.

Inosuke had a grudge against humans ever since they killed his mother.

But....

Like Akaza in a way, Inosuke respected women. Since his mother was a female, he refused to attack or eat any females.

Doma on the other hand, he still is the same. He eats women.

Doma has taken Inosuke to meet the Upper Moons countless times. Akaza and Inosuke in a way, became friends.

Inosuke and Doma did often get into fights.

They were fighting about food most of the time.

But of course, they had their days where they were calm as they did their 'assignments'. They even had father-son bonding times too. Even the two had their differences, they still got along with each other.

They often visited Kotoha's grave. They had one made for her. Every day. They brought her gifts and flowers whenever it was Mother's Day or her [Kotoha] birthday.

This was the day where Inosuke met Muzan for the first time, and became one of his minions.

~~~

"WOMEN ARE NUTRICIOUS!"

Inosuke rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "You should know why I don't eat women"

Doma sighed. "I know but.... it's so amazing how they can carry children for nine months! It's what makes them so delicious~"

Inosuke rolled his eyes once more as he looked at Doma and began speaking, mocking him in the process. "Will you shut up already??? I don't like eating women. And you keep repeating 'bUt thEy'rE sO deLiciOUs!', 'thEY'rE nUtRicOiUs!' like gawd dayum I heard you"