☆𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵- ???☆

aaa I want to finish this book as quickly as possible

chapters may be less than 1k words.

I'm literally losing motivation to continue this book

I mean, I could stop it here, but I'd rather finish it then not continue it at all

so

there might be 11-13 chapters.
------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nothing but training in Inosuke's mind. He had to get stronger, in order to protect the ones that he loved, although the ones he cared for were stronger than him.

Inosuke had to get stronger, he had to. He had to keep training, only taking breaks, to do missions, or doing his temple duties (during the day).

He was tired of losing his friends. He lost Enmu, and now Daki and Gyutaro were gone. What did he do to deserve this? Seemed like the world, or God liked to take away people that were special to him.

Inosuke would train with Kokushibo, Akaza, and Douma, and the other upper moons.

Sometimes, when Inosuke wasn't training, he'd be in his room.

Staring at photos (idk if they had photos back then but I'ma act like they did for this story) of Kotoha and him, when he was young.

If only that human didn't come to the temple, He wouldn't have been this way.

Maybe his friends would still be alive.

Maybe his mother would still be alive.

«----------------------

Inosuke was out on a mission, on his own. Inosuke was the only lower moon. All the other lower moons were killed by Muzan, due to them being "useless", and not showing any success against demon slayers.

Inosuke, in Muzan's eyes, has potential to become an upper moon, but he (Inosuke) has to show that he's worthy of having the role.

Inosuke was tasked with killing 15 people. He's killed all of his targets, so he was on his way back to the infinity fortress. He decided not to go back.

He went to go watch trains. He sat down, a good distance away from people. He watching as the trains came to the station, and leave the station. He was there for a while.

---

Doma was pacing around the infinity fortress. Inosuke was supposed to be back, but he wasn't. Where was he? Did he get killed? No, that couldn't be a possibility, Muzan would've summoned everyone if he did.

Where exactly was Inosuke?

"I'm sure he'll be back soon," Kokushibo said, "now please calm down" Doma continued pacing around. Doma knew he was over reacting, but he was genuinely worried.

Inosuke eventually came back, Doma immediately giving Inosuke a hug. "Where were you?" Doma asked. "Watching trains" Doma nodded, indicating he understood.

Simply put, Inosuke was lonely. Doma hugged Inosuke, and much to Doma's surprise, Inosuke hugged back. Maybe Inosuke was going to start spending more time with him?

Inosuke tightened the hug.

Inosuke was back to his original self. (He still kept his training schedule on point)

~

Doma and Inosuke were both in the temple, doing their duties. Growing up in this temple did have it's consequences. But, on the bright side, they did get to have a wide selection of people to choose from.

Inosuke had his own little room, to help and assist people, that were 'around his age'. It was rather boring, for Inosuke. He honestly wanted to do something else, other than these duties in the temple.

Inosuke sighed, and then sat up straight, the moment some kids entered his room, for some guidance and help on stuff. It seemed like it was endless. The amount of people that entered and left his room. It seemed like it was never going to end.

It finally ended, after what seemed like hours. Inosuke and Doma were at the infinity castle, both eating someone. After what seemed like months, Inosuke was back to himself.

Inosuke finished his meal, and went to go sit by Nakime. She, in a way reminded Inosuke of his mother. She was basically a mother figure to Inosuke.

Nakime sat there, playing the Biwa, Inosuke sitting by, listening. He loved listening to Nakime play her Biwa.

Muzan had suddenly called the Upper Moons for a meeting, leaving Inosuke alone. He decided to go out on a hunt, leaving the fortress.

He was out in a forest, walking. He found someone walking, and walked a bit closer, inspecting them. They had a sword, which indicated they were a slayer.

This slayer had earrings of some sort, a wooden box, and a green and black checkered haori.. he matched the description of the slayer that Muzan wants dead. Suddenly, this slayer looked around, hand on the handle of his nichirin blade.

Inosuke took a step back, and then began running. He wasn't really looking for a fight.

He suddenly hear multiple footsteps behind him. The slayer must be following him.

Now that Inosuke though about it, this slayer and one other slayer were the ones who killed Enmu... Inosuke got even angrier thinking about it. But yet, here he was, running from this slayer.

Inosuke had suddenly remembered something. Muzan did say that if any of the upper moons, or Inosuke were to ever kill the slayer with 'hanafuda' earrings, they would receive a large portion of his blood.

But from what Inosuke saw, this slayer may be a little stronger than the average slayers he's fought. From what Akaza told him, when he went to go report to Muzan after the Mugen Train incident, he (Muzan) got mad at him (Akaza) for not killing the slayer. Didn't give him acknowledgement for killing the Hashira.

Inosuke could try his best to get a little more info about this slayer. Suddenly, a katana was thrown at Inosuke. It belonged to the slayer chasing him.

Inosuke pulled it out, but didn't throw it. It was a little something, but hopefully could help Muzan learn more about the slayer.

~

Inosuke was back at the Infinity fortress. He had just given Muzan the slayers nichirin blade, and he stood there nervously.

Muzan had just had him leave.

He wasn't angry?

Inosuke went to the Eternal Paradise Cult, to start his duties for the day.

-------------

My idea for this is in a way, Inosuke is Muzan's favorite.

Finally updated.

Book may finish with 13-15 chapters.

I did change my mind about the amount of chapters.