☆𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯- 𝗞𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵☆

"Make sure to feel your surroundings. Never let your guard down, even if the enemy," Doma instructed. Inosuke stood in-front of Doma, holding his own set of fans, very similar to Doma's own fans. Inosuke nodded and said, "okay papa! I won't let you down!" Doma smiled.

Kotoha was sitting on the floor, watching Doma teach her son how to defend himself if he ever had to fight. 'Oh my baby is growing' Kotoha thought to herself. "PLEASE BE CAREFUL!" Kotoha yelled out. "We will!" Doma yelled out.

Kotoha sighed before speaking. "I'm going inside!" Doma and Inosuke nodded, and continued training. Kotoha went inside and went to her room to rest for a bit.

Doma and Inosuke came inside about 3-5 hours later, and went looking for Kotoha, until they found her in her room, sound asleep. Inosuke walked over and gave his mom a head pat. Doma also walked over, and kissed Kotoha on the head. 'Sweet dreams, my love,' Doma muttered, as he walked out Kotoha's room.

|:|Meanwhile at the Demon Slayer Headquarters|:|

"mm...I see.....there's a family of demons... at The Eternal Paradise building..." a man said, as he pet his crow. "hm... I'll send (some random demon slayer) to eliminate them. Go let (random demon slayer) know. thank you" The man's crown nodded, turned around, and flew to (random slayer's house?). 

-----------------------------

"So he said it was a family of three huh? Should be quite easy to kill them." the slayer said aloud, as she got up from the bench. She sighed. 'Well... I'll go get ready, and I'll be on my way,' she thought to herself.

The slayer was humming to herself as she followed Kagaya's crow to The Eternal Paradise building. 'I don't know why, but I'm getting very bad vibes. I feel like at least 2 of these demons are going to be powerful,' the girl pondered.

The girl arrived at the building. She went inside and began looking around, until she saw what seemed to be a teenager with black to navy blue [I think it was navy blue?] reading a book. The person looked up at the slayer, and narrowed his eyes before speaking. "Who are you?" The slayer's eye's widened, as she looked at the person. 'He's a demon! Such a shame he became a demon though... he would've had a good life,' the slayer though to herself, as she raised her sword.

The slayer missed, but managed to get a scratch on the person's face. The person's face scrunched up. Tears soon followed. "FATHERRR!!!! SOMEONE HURT ME!" the person yelled out. The girl's eyes widened when she heard it. 'Father?...'

Doma appeared and pushed the girl away, before kneeling down in front of Inosuke, and healed his scratch. "Don't worry.. I'm here." Doma said.

He got up and turned around and glared at the girl. "You dare hurt my son?" 'IT'S AN UPPERMOON! I WASN'T TOLD IT WAS AN UPPERMOON!...and his 'son?'....'

~~~~~

When Kotoha came into the room to investigate all the noise, she saw Doma and a girl fighting. The girl was bleeding. "I'm going to bring you three down!" the girl said, as she went for Doma, blade raised. Kotoha ran towards him, and stood in front of Doma, getting her head decapitated instead. Inosuke looked at the scene in horror, and Doma looked at the scene in shock, before killing the slayer out of anger.

Doma was crying, as he held Kotoha's head, which was (disintegrating? idk how to explain it), and Inosuke sat next to Doma, crying. Kotoha smiled weakly before saying, 'Take care of Inosuke.... I love you two..' before she disintegrated [??]. (AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS).