Chapter 11

-12:00 AM, Sonic's house-
Sonic POV:
Never in my life would I expect to see this happen. Honestly it's kinda funny.

I look at my old idol group's official channel and media accounts and see what they mean. All the comments in their new EP is filled with hate towards the production and quality of the song:
Mina_Stan<3: What is this trash??? I mean even MINA's part is terrible here!!! Why is this so BAD!!!
Sweet3(Honey Love!!!): What the h***??? This song is so out of place!!! Not even cute or anything!!! Honey isn't even cute at all!!! Terrible
Swift23: Why are they singing such weird songs? They're not even interesting it's just basic and boring. Last album was so impactful these new songs have nothing compared to the old songs.

So many dislikes... I listen to the song they made after I left and they were right. Compared to what I made for the group, these songs are basic love songs and honestly they're not even good love songs. I look further and find a post on the group that seems to have gained a lot of attention. It seemed like they realized my absence in the group and now they all want mw back.

I look at the comments under the post and see people discussing my sudden disappearance from the group. Some were mentioning how I made almost all of the tracks for the group and the realization that I was the reason why our group's songs became hits. It's funny, honestly. After so long my contribution to this group is finally being recognized. All the songs we've sang have been made by me. My passion for music was what brought our group to fame. The group tried to hide this fact for so long and started to use me as their ticket to fame.

I look at the comments again and then I had a rush of motivation to make more music. I get up and boot up my pc again and start working on my projects again.
Time to make my redebut album!

TBC