Chapter 14 (part 2)

Shadow POV:
Mephiles and the others leave and now it's just me and Sonic. She looks at me with an embarrassed look on her face and I go over to her.
Shadow: Sonic, did Rouge really try to make you wear a ribbon dress?
Sonic: Ugh don't remind me... That dress covered nothing! I was so mad at her.
Immediately the image of Sonic wearing that dress is in my head and I begin to blush a lot. Sonic notices and she throws a controller at me.
Sonic: SHADOW!!! I KNOW you're thinking about it!!! Stop!!!
Shadow: Sorry Sonic. *mumbles* it wouldn't be a bad gift though...
Sonic: SHADOW I HEARD THAT
Sonic then gets up and smacks my head.
Shadow: Hey! Sonic I'm just kidding!
Sonic: No you weren't! I KNOW you meant it!!! Ughhh let's just go back to playing and NO funny business.
Sonic then goes to the door and opens it.
Sonic: I'm gonna get me some snacks while I'm up, also to not look sus being gone. I'll be back.
Sonic leaves the room and I wait for her. Damn, I actually did it.
Sonic POV:
I sneak back downstairs and no one notices me luckily. I run over to the snacks and get myself a brownie and cookies. They're soooo good, how can I not get them! While grabbing more cookies, I hear music coming from another room, I think that's one of my songs... I go over there and see Scourge singing and I notice they're all doing karaoke. Scourge then notices me and signals me to come over and sing too. I refuse, not because I'm bad at singing, but it's just embarrassing. I see Rouge on her way to Shadow's room and I already know what she's doing. Blaze and Amy approach me and pull me over to Scourge where he's holding another mic.
Scourge: SONIC COME OVER HERE AND SING WITH ME!!!! Oh wait, I get it, you're scared I'll outSHINE YOU. HAHAHA YOU KNOW IM BETTER THAN YOU!!!
Sonic: Huh!?!? And who said THAT was true??? Okay it's on!!!
I run over to the stage and grab the mic. Scourge picks one of my songs on purpose and I glare at him while he's smirking at me like a loser. I give in and just sing it.

Everyone's clapping and I look at Scourge with a smirk.
Scourge: Yeah ok SONIC. Hey look at the crowd, they want an encore!
I look at the big crowd looking at me cheering for me to sing more. I spot Shadow in the crowd and he's also cheering for me. I get embarrassed over it but also happy. I missed this feeling of being cheered on in a show. I give in to the crowd and pick one of our best songs. Scourge elbows me and I start singing.

The crowd goes wild and I'm just in the zone.
Sonic: Is that all??? Who wants more???
Crowd: We do!!!
Sonic: Really??? I DONT believe you.
Crowd: *chanting* SONIC SONIC SONIC!!!
It's just like when I was with my idol group. I miss those old times, but I shake it off. It wasn't fun with that group. From now on, I'm going solo. I tear up a little thinking about it all. I think Scourge noticed cuz he put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me over to a hug. He's like a brother to me and I look up to him.
Scourge: Sonic you good? You're getting all emotional here are you really okay?
Sonic: *sniff* yeah don't worry! Just nostalgia from preforming. Actually I might return to the scene now.
Scourge: you're gonna continue your idol life? I thought you moved here to stop.
Sonic: Yeah I don't care about my old group, I'll keep making songs for myself! *turns to the crowd* NEXT SONG!!!
A few hours pass and it's just me singing while the party goes wild. Everyone's having a good time and I already made up my mind about my future in being an idol. I'll keep making songs until the day I die. Okay that's overdoing it but still, I'll go back to it but my way. I'll post albums and MVs and go on tour every now and then. School is still important so I'll keep it chill. Karaoke stops and we all go to sing Shadow and Mephiles happy birthday.
Scourge: Alright guys! Here's the cake! Let's sing them happy birthday!!!
Everyone's singing and Shadow and Mephiles blow their candles and everyone's cheering. Everyone's eating cake and I go over to Shadow and he laughs at me seeing the other sweets I grabbed too on my plate.
Shadow: You're seriously gonna eat all that? Haha!
Sonic: Hey! After 2-3 hours of singing, I'm hungry okay? Try singing for that long! I bet you'll be just as hungry as me! *pouts*
Shadow touches my lips and cleans off the frosting on my lip.
Shadow: Heh you got some frosting on ya.
Shadow eats the frosting on his finger and I blush red. That was so embarrassing!
Sonic: Shadow!!! Stop! You're embarrassing me!!!
Shadow: oh? And how?
Sonic: The frosting??? Stop being such a tease! *blushes*
Shadow: Hey so after everyone leaves, you wanna stay over and do another movie marathon? Idk I just want you to stay with me.
I blush and punch Shadow in the arm. I turn around and go to my friends but before I nod and leave quickly.
Shadow POV:
I asked Sonic to stay over after the party and she punched my arm and left. I saw her nod at me before she left so I think she's staying? Idk I'll ask her later but I go over to Mephiles and talk to him.
Shadow: hey bro.
Mephiles: Oh look who it is. Mr. Loverboy.
Shadow: Hey! So what??? I actually had the BALLS to ask! And what about you? You're not with anyone!
Mephiles: That you know of.
Shadow: Huh? What is that supposed to mean?
Mephiles: I'm not with anyone that you know of.
Shadow: Wait, you're not kidding are you. Did you ask someone out?
Mephiles points over to Sonic's group and I see the silver-haired boy he's pointing to.
Shadow: oh Sonic's friend?
Mephiles: *nods* Yeah, I asked him out and he said yes. Our date is tomorrow so you'll be alone all day tomorrow. Unless Sonic's staying so you'll be fine. *eats some cake* have you kissed her yet?
Shadow: *chokes on cake* *cough* *cough* Huh? And what makes you think that????
Mephiles: You guys are a thing now right? It's normal.
He's right. Well I guess I can tell him.
Shadow: Yeah we have.
Mephiles: you didn't go overboard did you? Never mind, your face says it all. Heh
Shadow: Okay enough about me, how did you even meet Sonic's friend?
Mephiles tells me all about it and I listen to him. After a while, everyone leaves and now it's just me, Meph, Sonic, my group and some of Sonic's friends. They're helping us clean the house after the party and then they all leave. I close the door after Scourge leaves and I suddenly get attacked by none other than Sonic.
Sonic: Boo! I'm still here!
Shadow: Oh I thought you didn't want to stay.
Sonic: Didn't you see me nod? For an observer you missed that. Hah! I'm getting sweets.
Sonic runs over to the kitchen and I chuckle a little. I follow Sonic and I see her grabbing the brownies and taking them upstairs.
Sonic: Your room's here right?
I nod and Sonic barges in. She closes the door and then opens it again.
Sonic: I'm gonna use your clothes as pjs! DONT OPEN THIS DOOR. I'm changing!
Then she closes the door and I blush thinking how big my shirts will be on her. I laugh a little at the thought and go upstairs and knock on the door.
Shadow: Can I go in now?
Sonic: *opens the door* You may enter.
I look at Sonic and I laugh a little as I knew that my shirt would be too big for her.
Sonic: And what are YOU laughing at? I didn't bring any clothes so I took yours.
Sonic then hugs me and I'm taken aback by it. I guess Sonic realized that and looks up at me with an embarrassed look on her face.
Sonic: Huh? I thought this was fine since *mumbles* we're dating yknow?
I hug her back and I felt her jump a little and I carry her over to the TV and we start playing Smash Bros. Sonic's pretty good at the game and she seems like she's having fun.
Sonic: Haha! That makes 30! Shadow you suck!
Shadow: Oh yeah? Well what if I did this!
I grab Sonic's controller and I stand up holding both controllers in my hand.
Sonic: Hey! Give me back my controller! You're being a sore loser!
Sonic tries to get the controller back but she's too short to even reach it.
Sonic: No fair Shadow! You're so tall, I can't even reach it! Stop being such a loser!
She starts pulling on my shirt and then gives up. She turns around and opens the door.
Shadow: Hey where are you going?
Sonic: I give up. I'm leaving *pouts*
Shadow: Hey I was just joking. Here you can have the controller ba-
Sonic grabs both controllers and now she has both of them. Because she's fast she easily dodges my attempts to get them back. I finally catch her and now she can't escape. She's trying to get out of my grasp but then gives up since there's no way she could escape.
Sonic: fiiiine. Here, your controller.
Shadow: Goo-
Sonic then kisses me and again, I get shocked and freeze. It takes me a second and I kiss back and now we're just making out. Idk how long we were kissing but suddenly I hear yelling.
Mephiles: Can you guys AT MEAST close the door?!?! I DONT need to see this!!!
We both stop kissing and look at Mephiles standing outside looking at us with an annoyed look on his face. Sonic then covers her face on my chest and I blush a little with an awkward smile on my face.
Shadow: okay sorry. Can you close the door for me? Sorry Meph.
Mephiles closes the door and I look down at Sonic and she looks back up at me with her face all red. I kiss her cheek and she has an embarrassed look on her face.
Sonic: H-hold on... I need a sec...
Shadow: Alright. I know, heh Mephiles walked in on us. Don't worry, he won't bother us anymore...
Sonic: yeah but that was so embarrassing! W-what time is it again?
I look over at my phone and it's 1:00?!?
Shadow: It's 1 in the morning.
Sonic: ONE IN THE MORNING?!?!
Shadow: Yeah...we were gaming for a while hahaha.
Sonic: we should go to bed. *yawn* I think I'm starting to get tired now...
We both turn off the console and we both lay down on my bed. Sonic lays on one side and I'm on the other side. She turns to me and looks at me.
Sonic: Soo uhh goodnight?
Shadow: Yeah goodnight.
We both go to sleep, well, try to go to sleep, and after a while, Sonic moves over and hugs me. I flinch a little over the surprise hug and look over at her and see her fast asleep. After a while, I fall asleep too and we both go to sleep.
TBC