Chapter 4 - Execution of the Knife of Dunwall

Mia prepared her gear, she cleaned her blade and looked at the clothes she is going to wear, it was normal Whaler clothes. Thomas had the idea of making little bit of distraction, she will run through the people and then they will get Daud. Mia knew that this could be her last day but she didn't let that stop her. In the end the plan changed, only Thomas and Mia went it was for the best. Mia stood on the roof of the water lock with Thomas. Mia had the gut feeling that something will go wrong but she couldn't put her finger on it directly.

Daud was looking from his window, he knew that this will be the Execution of the Knife of Dunwall. "Come on Daud." Woman's voice said. "It's a shame that your friends will die today too." The woman smiled and two Overseers went to get Daud. "What do you mean by my friends?" Daud asked. "Your two friends man and a woman they are already here." The woman smiled and put bag on Daud's head.

"Look there he is." Thomas pointed at Daud. "This doesn't feel right." Mia said. "Yeah the woman next to him is acting strange." Thomas confirmed. They walked to the rope and took the bag from Daud's head, he saw the two Whalers. "Any last words?" The woman asked but before they could do anything the two Whalers dissapeard and killed two Overseers, Mia cut Daud's hands free. "It's good to see you alive." Daud said to Mia. "Catch them!" The woman shouted in the panic that appeared.

The Overseer's music started to play. "Thomas stick to the plan!" Mia yelled and Thomas ran to the water lock first. Mia and Daud stopped on the edge and looked down, Mia grabbed Daud by his hand. "Jump!" Mia said and jumped down into the cold water, they barely managed to swing through the closing doors. "Get us out of here!" Mia said to Thomas who already started their boat. The guards started shooting but they faed. When they was next Coldridge Prison huge explosion made them look at the prison, the guards focused on the Coldridge.

"What the hell." Mia whispered. "Let's jut get from here." Daud said and they sailed back to the Flooded District. When Thomas left the boat to tell others that their mission was successful Daud grabbed Mia by her shoulder. "I'm glad that you are alive." Daud said and looked at Mia with his tired eyes. "What do you mean?" Mia asked. "When I was in interrogation room the woman brought body in Whaler suit, the woman looked like you." "You won't get rid of me that easily Daud." She cooed his name, nobody said his name in that way for a long time. "I know that." He smiled and the small woman hugged him. "Wha-" Daud was surprised by her actions but he enjoyed the hug while it lasted. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have." Mia said breaking the hug.

When she was about to leave a hand stopped her. "Stay here for a while." Daud said, he was standing there holding her hand. He was tired, pretty beaten up so Mia decided to comfort him. He pulled her closer to him, carefully placing his hand around her waist. His chin was on her head, her cheek was buried in his chest. "You are too good to be here, with me." Daud said to Mia. "It's not about how good I am." She replied. "So what is it about then?" Daud asked and Mia looked up in his eyes. Mia's hands went up on his collar and pulled him closer. Their faces was millimetres from each other. His hand went up on her cheek. "Daud I-" Before she could say anything to him he cut her with passionate kiss. Mia felt goosebumps appearing on her body. "I hate breaking it to you but we should go." Mia quietly said.

They went back to the hideout. The Whalers was was greeting Daud. "It's good to have you back master." Thomas said and smiled. "Yeah it's good to be back, thanks for getting me from there." Daud replied with small nod and sat in the front of huge table that the Whalers prepared. This was the first night that Mia saw everyone without mask, it was very difficult to match faces with voices but Mia somehow managed. Mia was still somewhere in the past, she sat there drinking beer and talking with others but her mind was stuck in past. Eventually rounds of shots started everyone started getting drunk and Mia noticed that Daud dissapeard, she couldn't blame him he was in terrible shape.

Daud was sitting behind his desk, he fell asleep very quickly he didn't slept well in Coldridge. Daud had no idea that the Outsider will break his dreamless sleep. "Daud." Outsider's voice said very quietly. "I've been watching your past few steps, and I must admit that I didn't expected you turn that way." Outsider crossed his arms and looked at the assassin standing infront of him. "Why am I here?" Daud asked, he never expected to see that black eyed bastard again. "I wanted to talk with you Daud." The Outsider paused and walked behind him. "What fo you feel for her?" Daud turned to face Outsider who was looking at Mia, she was standing with book in her left hand and blade in right hand. "She is my friend." Daud said to Outsider. "I saw what happened earlier Daud, she fell in love with the Knife of Dunwall." The Outsider touched her face. Somehow that disturbed Daud the most. "Such a beautiful woman she is, and you would sacrifice your life for her." Outsider was right but that didn't mean that Daud would admit it. "Why did you summoned me here? I doubt it was because of her." Daud started becoming very impatient. "No you are right. I'm here to.give you a name. Delilah." With that he dissapeard and Daud shot awake.

"Daud, wake up." Mia said gently shaking with the man. "The Outsider." Daud whispered. "What is with him?" Mia asked. "He gave me a name." Daud said. "What do you mean?" Mia was very confused by Daud. "Delilah." His voice was calm and very scilent. "I heard or read it before." Mia said crossing her arms.

Mia sat on Daud's desk, he was smoking cigarette thinking. "Rothwild. He has or had ship named Delilah." Mia said out of nowhere. "We will start there then." Daud said and got up, he looked at the woman sitting on his desk. "About earlier, I wanted to apologise." Daud said, he was still standing infront of her. "It's fine." Mia couldn't look on his eyes, she just stared at her lap but a hand lifted her head.

It was the longest few seconds for both of them until Daud moved closer, he stood between her legs, his hand lifted Mia's head up. Their eyes finally met after very long time. "D-Daud-" her words were cut by his kiss, his hand began to move onto Mia's neck, his touch was sweet but full of passion. Daud's other hand held her thigh, Mia felt his lust. Mia felt very hot, their tongues danced together. Daud's hands were on her hips pulling her closer to him, his hand carefully moved towards her shirt slowly unbuttoning the buttons. "What if someone comes here?" Mia quietly asked. "They won't, they are too busy drinking." Daud said he was breathing deeply.

Mia felt cold breeze on her now exposed chest. Daud started kissing her neck, slowly getting to her chest. Mia's legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. Funny how the table is in the perfect height. Mia thought but she was quickly interrupted by Daud's hand playing with her breast, his hand was quickly replaced with his mouth. Mia moaned and Daud's hand rubbed against her pants, she was wet she wanted it so badly and he knew it.

Daud took of Mia's boots and unbuttoned her pants, they flew away in a second. Daud loved what he saw, Mia pulled him closer with her legs kissing him on his neck leaving him with a hickey. Daud lifted her from the table getting her underwear off her with swift move, he sat her back on the desk. Mia was so hot, she couldn't wait any longer she unbuttoned Daud's pants. Daud didn't expected her to blow him right now he expected foreplay.

Mia was kneeling infront of him, Daud was sitting in his armchair with his head tilted backward. He enjoyed every moment the warmth of Mia's mouth. Daud's hand was in her hair, when she paused to catch her breath Daud lifted her on his desk, her legs were wrapped around his waist his fingers were deep in her. Daud kissed her and pushed her down on the table her legs were placed on his shoulders as she laid on the desk. As he entered her she moaned that made Daud thrust faster. "Daud~." Mia moaned his name, he smirked. "Say it again." "Daud~." Mia didn't hesitated when he ordered her to say his name, she knew that she is going to cum, Daud felt it too. With few final thrusts they both finished, Daud looked at the woman that was on his desk just in her buttonup and coat. "It was amazing." Mia whispered in his ear. "Yeah." He kissed her, she had her head on his chest for a while before Mia decided to get dressed. "Hey Mia?" Daud asked. "Yes?" Mia looked at him. "Let's not tell everyone." He winked at her. "Sure." Mia said and left to meet other Whalers.

They was drinking more and more alcohol until there were no more left, Billie were already sleeping Mia watched the sun rising, she had smile on her face. "Mia?" Daud asked her. "Yes?" She turned to face him. "I'm going to the Slaughterhouse, you and Thomas have the word here now." Daud said. "Alright, take care Daud." Mia said turning back to the window.